WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Not my baby girl AOC :what::snoop::mjcry:

If you aren't 100% sure about Bidens future then why in the blue maga fukk would you still endorse him?
Cause she is saying the democrats are on the verge of chaos and out of all the options available Biden as the nominee is the only one they actually have a plan for.

The whole video is “Democrats need to get their shyt together to beat Trump, but everyone is focused on only getting Biden to step down”.

There are two factions right now “Biden has to step down” that is focused solely on that, and ”Democrats have to get their shyt together” which is focused on Trump. The people focused on Biden do not have a plan for what they will do after he steps down. All those letter being written are being written without a plan for what to do if it worked.

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk you mean there's no plan :what:

Drop the old, toxic, unpopular nominee and replace him with a younger, less toxic nominee who can actually make the case for themselves, and then win the election, because the only reason Trump is ahead so much is because Biden is so fukking weak.

THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. Anybody still acting like they don't get it yet is intentionally being dense:mindblown:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think the court challenge is mostly nonsense …but you can never tell...
The republicans cheat often, why wouldn't they cheat on this? They just need to stall past the election day. Even if Ohio is firmly red, the PR aspect of a democrat not being on the ballot because of this bullshyt is priceless.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City

Drop the old, toxic, unpopular nominee and replace him with a younger, less toxic nominee who can actually make the case for themselves, and then win the election, because the only reason Trump is ahead so much is because Biden is so fukking weak.

THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. Anybody still acting like they don't get it yet is intentionally being dense:mindblown:
Who nikka?

Who is your magical build a candidate that is ready to go in 8 weeks?

Mothefukker give names, because even the elected politicians cant do that.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Have your convention speech go off the rails Maga brehs

Ask if folk knew ya friend Hannibal lecter Maga brehs

Give props to Orban Maga brehs

Tell folks Lil Kim miss him Maga brehs

shyt on the UAW union Maga brehs

Mention Covid being the China man virus Maga brehs

Admit to buying votes in Wisconsin Maga brehs

Believe Scott Walker is the gov of Wisconsin Maga brehs

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I really do think Biden nees to call them all into a room and really lay down the law and tell them at this point if they don't get in line its not Trump they need to fear but him - I think he needs to really make it plain that Trump is not the only person that can be vindictive after winning the election.

If dems swap him out they are over as a party and def is far as I'm concerned if Obama really is pressuring him to quit he shouldn't have any kind of haven with black people

Black americans should regard him in the same l Iight as Thomas

i have defended Obama a lot just becuase of the quality of the kind of person he seemed to be and I am a complete b*stard ....=)

If they really oust Biden and I sincerely hope they don't then fukkthe Democratic party as a Band and a Label
Why do you love Biden so much?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Cause she is saying the democrats are on the verge of chaos and out of all the options available Biden as the nominee is the only one they actually have a plan for.

The whole video is “Democrats need to get their shyt together to beat Trump, but everyone is focused on only getting Biden to step down”.

There are two factions right now “Biden has to step down” that is focused solely on that, and ”Democrats have to get their shyt together” which is focused on Trump. The people focused on Biden do not have a plan for what they will do after he steps down. All those letter being written are being written without a plan for what to do if it worked.
I have no idea why the Pro-Biden crowd keep trotting out this line about "no plan if Biden is replaced". There are explicit plans that have been put forward by the replace-Biden crowd.

One is that he resigns the Presidency, Kamala takes the mantle, and the delegates unanimously nominate her and a new Vice-President at the convention, same as if Biden kicked the bucket right now.

Another is that Biden refuses the nomination like LBJ and throws his support and pledged delegates to Kamala, she is unanimously nominated at the convention along with her new Vice-President.

A third is that Biden refuses the nomination, and we have an open primary at the convention and whoever is able to get the most delegates becomes the nominee.

None of this is uncharted territory, there have been contested conventions in the past.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Not my baby girl AOC :what::snoop::mjcry:

If you aren't 100% sure about Bidens future then why in the blue maga fukk would you still endorse him?

too late to change.

uqIBijE.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think the court challenge is mostly nonsense …but you can never tell...

Scare tactic by Republicans because they want Biden on the ballot.

They're cowards and would rather just throw away the election with an unelectable candidate than take even the slightest risk.

What people don't get is that doing nothing is also a risk. As things are the election probably ends in a Republican landslide and there's little Biden can do about it, one good speech is not going to change his problems. I'd rather the Dems at least try to do something to course correct rather than just give up and resign themselves to a Trump win (and Republican trifecta) because it's "too late" or it'll cause "chaos".

Last edited: