WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
This is a good point AOC made. I think since primaries are over, unless it's redone in some states, you cannot change the nominee unless under serious circumstances.
If Biden comes out and says he's dropping for health reasons, then shyts kosher.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Basically there are two groups

Democratic Donors, Congressional Leadership, and a growing list of congress members who want Biden out and don’t care who comes in after him

Then there are Black women (aka the base) and the progressives in the squad who want Biden to stay because they think he can win, but even more than that they want to promote the party getting its shyt together as soon as possible.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I came across this article a few days ago. Outlines deadlines for all 50 states.

If a presidential nominee drops out, what happens to states' ballots? • Minnesota Reformer

But, you can't convince me no matter what the books say. The GQP will definitely sue and SCOTUS will do whatever the fukk they want. And I can guarantee it won't be the moral interpretation of the law. There are also campaign finance laws that I believe holds up money if neither Biden/Harris are on the ticket.

So that means 4 months to completely rebuild and prop up 100s of campaign offices and staffing etc. Feels like a logistical nightmare unless you just want Trump, and that seems to be what the idiots want.

Last edited:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
If Biden comes out and says he's dropping for health reasons, then shyts kosher.

At this point, Biden resigns the Presidency to Kamala, making her the 47th and first female president is the only way to do it both legally and politically sufficient.

It's like they are ignoring they had a whole primary process where millions of people didn't take time to vote for the Biden/Harris Ticket. It is unprecedented and politically foolish to install a new nominee without either Biden or Harris on top of the ticket. It will be slap in the face of democracy if they do some other nonsense.

Plus dropping Biden for Harris doesn't make sense politically or electoral map wise cause Harris is not going to do markedly better than Biden in those swing states that will decide the election.

This democratic bedwetting is just unbelievable, all because they are terrified of a second Trump presidency.Trump has a ceiling, Independents don't like him and Suburban White women don't, he will crash out in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan for sure because of this. North Carolina is in play for the democrats. Georgia and Arizona may still be too.

Polls mean nothing in July and frankly means nothing overall, they are not scientific, really they learned nothing from 2016.

What they are doing is just weakening themselves for November. It's just astonishing how foolish this whole thing is with the democrats.

Democrats need to stop bedwetting, congressmen and women need to roll up their sleeves hit the ground campaigning, run ads 24/7 in all swing states replaying the lowlights of the first Trump Presidency, the Dobbs and Chevron decisions with the corruption and unruly conservative Supreme Court as well as just the GOP's hypocrisy over the past two decades (including how they tanked a bipartisan immigration bill only to help the Trump campaign in 2024) .

You need to remind the people how terrible Trump and the Republicans are.