WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
At this point, Biden resigns the Presidency to Kamala, making her the 47th and first female president is the only way to do it both legally and politically sufficient.

It's like they are ignoring they had a whole primary process where millions of people didn't take time to vote for the Biden/Harris Ticket. It is unprecedented and politically foolish to install a new nominee without either Biden or Harris on top of the ticket. It will be slap in the face of democracy if they do some other nonsense.

Plus dropping Biden for Harris doesn't make sense politically or electoral map wise cause Harris is not going to do markedly better than Biden in those swing states that will decide the election.

This democratic bedwetting is just unbelievable, all because they are terrified of a second Trump presidency.Trump has a ceiling, Independents don't like him and Suburban White women don't, he will crash out in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan for sure because of this. North Carolina is in play for the democrats. Georgia and Arizona may still be too.

Polls mean nothing in July and frankly eans nothing overall, they are not scientific, really they learned nothing from 2016.

What they are doing is just weakening themselves for November. It's just astonishing how foolish this whole thing is with the democrats.

Democrats need to stop bedwetting, congressmen and women need to roll up their sleeves hit the ground campaigning, run ads 24/7 in all swing states replaying the lowlights of the first Trump Presidency, the Dobbs and Chevron decisions with the corruption and unruly conservative Supreme Court as well as just the GOP's hypocrisy over the past two decades (including how they tanked a bipartisan immigration bill only to help the Trump campaign in 2024) .

You need to remind the people how terrible Trump and the Republicans are.
Honestly I think Biden legit might have to step down as president as well and that might be why he doesn’t want to do it. Clearly Pelosi, Schumer, and Jeffries have lost their damn minds if they have people out here saying they want to redo the primaries. The only way to circumvent it, and get people over the fact there is a woman president is to step down and make her the president and let her inherit everything.

or

He says fukk it and continues to run and assumes that the party falls in line at the convention.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
yes. you drastically overstate democrats not falling in line to stop donald trump
in Toss up states I do. The democrats are clearly going to win the popular vote but could lose the rust belt if the project not having their shyt together. They put an all white people ticket by removing Kamala and good luck with your black base. Even if people say they aren’t mad motherfukkers will resent that shyt and not vote.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in Toss up states I do. The democrats are clearly going to win the popular vote but could lose the rust belt if the project not having their shyt together. They put an all white people ticket by removing Kamala and good luck with your black base. Even if people say they aren’t mad motherfukkers will resent that shyt and not vote.
i just can't resign myself to drowning with kamala, when we don't ultimately have any obligation to run her :yeshrug: kamala did not win a primary in 2023

i get the optics of "skipping" her, but if she was a goofy ass white woman who polled just as badly, i'd be saying the same exact thing :snoop:

it's been 240 years. america has never elected a woman. and we're about to hand trump 2 races against 2 women :snoop:? when we kicked his ass in between, with a moderate white guy? do you really not see how badly we'll regret this? :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
is this a new thing? did the dems not know this before the debate? 6 months ago, a year ago, hell halfway into his term they shouldve been planning out the succession

but they want to wait 4 months before the election to start sounding the alarm. great move :ehh:
iu

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, Biden resigns the Presidency to Kamala, making her the 47th and first female president is the only way to do it both legally and politically sufficient.

It's like they are ignoring they had a whole primary process where millions of people didn't take time to vote for the Biden/Harris Ticket. It is unprecedented and politically foolish to install a new nominee without either Biden or Harris on top of the ticket. It will be slap in the face of democracy if they do some other nonsense.

Plus dropping Biden for Harris doesn't make sense politically or electoral map wise cause Harris is not going to do markedly better than Biden in those swing states that will decide the election.

This democratic bedwetting is just unbelievable, all because they are terrified of a second Trump presidency.Trump has a ceiling, Independents don't like him and Suburban White women don't, he will crash out in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan for sure because of this. North Carolina is in play for the democrats. Georgia and Arizona may still be too.

Polls mean nothing in July and frankly means nothing overall, they are not scientific, really they learned nothing from 2016.

What they are doing is just weakening themselves for November. It's just astonishing how foolish this whole thing is with the democrats.

Democrats need to stop bedwetting, congressmen and women need to roll up their sleeves hit the ground campaigning, run ads 24/7 in all swing states replaying the lowlights of the first Trump Presidency, the Dobbs and Chevron decisions with the corruption and unruly conservative Supreme Court as well as just the GOP's hypocrisy over the past two decades (including how they tanked a bipartisan immigration bill only to help the Trump campaign in 2024) .

You need to remind the people how terrible Trump and the Republicans are.
You make a good case for Biden. The problem is Biden can’t make the case for himself if his life depended on it. Therein lies the problem.

Every time he attempts to make a case for himself publicly, he comes off as weak, old and senile. You can’t even understand what he is saying half the time because he is stuttering, stammering and mumbling his words. He also loses track of thoughts a lot…and it’s becoming very obvious because when he does it he goes “…..Anyway”.

If anything, this speech has demonstrated that Trump is insane and he is very beatable. Any of the guys mentioned as replacements would prosecute the case against Trump much more effectively than Biden is capable.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
You think they're winning those states now? That's the problem even before the debate. They thought a strong debate would give him a boost to clear Trump in those states and now people aren't even sure Biden is the one actually running the country right now. BTW, when have you seen Kamala rally black votes?

However, an anointed Kamala does seem like a dumbass Dnc choice

shonuff

All Star
Daps
I really do think Biden nees to call them all into a room and really lay down the law and tell them at this point if they don't get in line its not Trump they need to fear but him - I think he needs to really make it plain that Trump is not the only person that can be vindictive after winning the election.

If dems swap him out they are over as a party and def is far as I'm concerned if Obama really is pressuring him to quit he shouldn't have any kind of haven with black people

Black americans should regard him in the same l Iight as Thomas

i have defended Obama a lot just becuase of the quality of the kind of person he seemed to be and I am a complete b*stard ....=)

If they really oust Biden and I sincerely hope they don't then fukkthe Democratic party as a Band and a Label

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City

She actually knows whats going on and is saying “I haven't seen a succession plan”, “anyone with real presidential aspirations wont get on a ticket when votes start in 8 weeks”, “they don't want to just drop Biden, but Harris” and “there isn't a poll that shows anyone winning with a safe majority”.

But Mayo Garden Snake says

i just can't resign myself to drowning with kamala, when we don't ultimately have any obligation to run her :yeshrug: kamala did not win a primary in 2023

i get the optics of "skipping" her, but if she was a goofy ass white woman who polled just as badly, i'd be saying the same exact thing :snoop:

it's been 240 years. america has never elected a woman. and we're about to hand trump 2 races against 2 women :snoop:? when we kicked his ass in between, with a moderate white guy? do you really not see how badly we'll regret this? :mjlol:
Like this isn’t a pissing into the wind strategy based on him assuming the idiots on congress have a plan. Pelosi to busy trying to be that bytch from GOT who killed Joffrey to realize all they’ve done is made a bad situation worse.

Last edited: