WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Saudis don't have the same kind of pull anymore. Yeah they can drive up the price of oil. But people didn't stop driving even when gas was $5/gallon. And nowadays americans are just used to higher prices. Nobody in their right mind thinks that trump is going to change that.
That’s not what it about though. It’s about driving up people’s dissatisfaction before the election.

People start both siding and not caring who is in office.

Trump starts talking about tax breaks and those small businesses paying extra for diesel….

Even with Covid and economic collapse, Trump still almost got back in. The fact people lost confidence in his handling cost him his job.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saudis don't have the same kind of pull anymore. Yeah they can drive up the price of oil. But people didn't stop driving even when gas was $5/gallon. And nowadays americans are just used to higher prices. Nobody in their right mind thinks that trump is going to change that.
i wish this was true, but it isnt :snoop:

ive seen countless videos and tweets of voters talking about how shyt was cheaper under trump. and of course these idiots can't explain how Celebrity Apprentice will actually bring down their grocery prices, but i dont know how biden fights this stupid shyt

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wish this was true, but it isnt :snoop:

ive seen countless videos and tweets of voters talking about how shyt was cheaper under trump. and of course these idiots can't explain how Celebrity Apprentice will actually bring down their grocery prices, but i dont know how biden fights this stupid shyt

Videos and tweets don't vote. Nothing you see on Twitter or YouTube represents reality.

People know stuff was cheaper. Is trump going to magically lower prices?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Videos and tweets don't vote. Nothing you see on Twitter or YouTube represents reality.

People know stuff was cheaper. Is trump going to magically lower prices?
it's like you didnt get my post at all :dead:

no, I PERSONALLY dont believe the bolded. but yes, people DO believe this

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's like you didnt get my post at all :dead:

no, I PERSONALLY dont believe the bolded. but yes, people DO believe this

No I understand completely.

My point is that even if there were videos with 1M likes/up votes/retweets within 10 minutes of being posted, it's been shown over and over again that those figures don't mean anything.

Twitter's business model is disinformation 😂