WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Donald Trump Does Not Get Post-Shooting Poll Boost
Not sure how true this is but it may also be Americans numb to fukkery
I think this is a testament to just how unpopular he is. He's never won a popular vote

Hes a uniquely weak candidate. These two are truly the only two that could lose to each other

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Supposedly it's so Supreme Court justices can be non-partisan and "above" politics. The idea is that if they don't have to worry about what they'll do after their term ends they can be independent and not as susceptible to corruption as politicians.

:francis:
Wouldn't they already have a biased towards the group/people or person that selected them for a seat? I don't get how a person can stay unbiased in that matter. How can they stay neutral in a world that is constantly evolving and humans onions changing because of it.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I asked about Beshear for something like VP or president a while back. Like 2023. They need more everyday people or people who can pass as them.

Been saying Kamala and Shapiro is a chance. Not certain but a chance. She sounds stiff even now. Has to loosen up. Be direct. Use everyday language.

just hand it off to Harris. no convention play. that's bad optics after a terrible three weeks.