WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Such bullshyt. That wasn't what caused inflation. Inflation was a global phenomenon that America has at least been able to manage better than most countries.

Man wtf are they letting him spout this bullshyt on air?
It's this growing trend where these folks are inviting these type of folks which in turn will lead listeners down the conspiracy theorist and alt right rabbit hole.

Like I said we need to nip this and the ADOS/FBA situation in the bud because it's gonna get worse.
Yep, we don't need to "hear their opinion out".

It's just amplifying idiocy and conspiracies.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
2026 could be a chance for Dems to regain the majority in the senate. Realistically they could flip Maine and kick Susan Collins' concerned ass out the door. They have strong candidates for NC and KY in term limited Governors (Cooper and Beshear respectively) that have won state-wide races before.

2026 is an amazing map for senate democrats, just as 2024 was supposed to be an amazing map for senate republicans. If republicans fail to take the senate this year it'll be thanks to the insanely bad candidates he hand selected like Kari Lake (AZ) and Mike Rogers (MI). The republican candidate in Ohio looks like he's imploding too, due to some insane comments on abortion.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
People need to get this buttered biscuits ass n-gga out the paint

And then why them clown ass nikkas on the breakfast club need to stop inviting politicans on there.. shyt is beyond their mental capacity

They let Nikki Haley come on there and spew bullshyt with no push back, Larry Elder c00n ass owned the fukk out of Charlemagne.. now this bozo Byron and what’s fukked up is a lot of people listen to the BC and the host don’t even have basic knowledge of the issues smh

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

i'm not sure why Democrats think this makes Trump look bad, with Iran currently sabre-rattling and bombing israel :dead:

i remember iran doing nothing while trump was president. he killed soleimani, totally called their bluff, and they didn't do shyt. "but trump will check them" is not a great attack

First off he’s not the fukkin president… so yes he looks like a fukkin loser :dahell:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off he’s not the fukkin president… so yes he looks like a fukkin loser :dahell:
no, he doesn't. obama and biden were/are out here appeasing iran, sending them pallets of money, asking for deals, while trump was out there bombing them and daring them to do something about it

that's just an objective fact :mjlol: