☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not as bad as Biden is. And in any case a new candidate has a higher ceiling and could become more popular once they start campaigning. Biden's situation isn't going to change between now and November, people know how they feel about him.

Think of it this way....you've lost control of your car and you're seconds away from crashing into a building. It's not clear if you have time to swerve out of the way. Do you -

A. Just stay the course and let the car crash, and hope the accident isn't too bad, since if you swerve you might still get into an accident anyway
B. Take your chances and do your best to swerve out of the way and avoid hitting the building

Advocating for Biden to stay in is basically choosing option A.

Because, unless she voluntarily declines to run (which I'd be fine with) she's the VP and it'll look pretty bad to force her out for a white guy.

But if she does decline I'm fine with whoever, I think anybody>Biden right now.
plus the party already stuck its neck out twice to save Biden in 2020 and in 2022.

People are tired. Pelosi wants to retire. Clyburn wants out. Schumer is ready to toss. Even Bernie is finished.

This is pure anti-trump defense. Thats it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
“push biden out” people aren’t considering the fact that Biden himself has a strong base of support. Just by virtue of being a lifetime public servant.

Twitter and CNN wanna highlight the people that want him gone, but no one is talking about the millions that want home to stay.

Those people just supposed to fall in line, but the people against him now are free to do what they want??

Whole shyt is stupid at this point :francis:
Biden has a sympathetic base of support. Strong, it’s not showing up in polls.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Aren't Republicans making some big push to appeal to black voters?

I'm sure their instinct would be to use :mjpls: tactics like that but that puts them in a "Is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic" situation.

All that dogwhistling would probably turn off a bunch of potential female and/or black voters.
This is what I keep saying. JD Vance gotta tip toe around half the shyt he said with his indian wife and Trump’s racism has already maxed out more or less.

Kamala’s hurdle is being a woman, less so race.