WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
if its close, its advantage Trump.
Says who!? You know as the election gets closer people will start actually looking at the candidates and their policies and how it affects them personally. It was a toss up last time too and Biden blew him outta the water. The Dems in the House and Senate are polling very well most voters don't split the ticket they vote one side. Plus abortion rights are going to be on the ballot in a few battleground states and that's not favorable for the Rs

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Says who!? You know as the election gets closer people will start actually looking at the candidates and their policies and how it affects them personally. It was a toss up last time too and Biden blew him outta the water. The Dems in the House and Senate are polling very well most voters don't split the ticket they vote one side. Plus abortion rights are going to be on the ballot in a few battleground states and that's not favorable for the Rs
the incumbency of wanting “change” doesn’t help biden who appears so weak

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not about age. It’s about a man who is asking us to make him the most powerful person in the world , but routinely struggles to string together sentences and thoughts and also struggles to walk up a short flight of stairs.

This is elder abuse.
he can't even talk anymore

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the incumbency of wanting “change” doesn’t help biden who appears so weak

It’s change that we’ve already seen for 4 years with Trump so it’s not really change

I don’t think Biden is popular right now obviously but I don’t think it’s impossible that swing voters in the end just don’t want to deal with the chaos that comes along with a Trump presidency

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is the biggest gripe all these sources and internal polls saying that Biden is projected to lose and not one has been leaked yet. But the actual polls that come out every few days has shown them in a toss up. So again they're just using the media to push a narrative

for example the poll gawd fah shared some a few days back of dem senators were up like 10+ over Biden

that type of split ticket voting simply doesn't exist as far as I can imagine

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it's literally hurting elected Dems, because Biden is forcing them to lie to those voters :dead:

whats wild is how I predicted all of this when dems were chasing progressives in 2020/2021.

I kept trying to tell people not to chase that shyt and now they’re all trying to pivot back to the center.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
If I’m being honest, I think America is just pining for those pre covid years when Trump still had Obamas economy. I dunno if any dem short of prime Obama could win.

fukked up thing is things are on the precipice of turning around and this a$$hole might inherit it again :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If I’m being honest, I think America is just pining for those pre covid years when Trump still had Obamas economy. I dunno if any dem short of prime Obama could win.

fukked up thing is things are on the precipice of turning around and this a$$hole might inherit it again :snoop:
I think people saw trump didn’t literally kill everyone so they imagine it can’t be that bad again the 2nd time

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Put whoever you want at the top of the Dem ticket.

The Senate has been Republican controlled 10 out of the last 16 election cycles
The House has been Republican controlled 11 out of the last 16 election cycles

Everything is red until it's not.

That said

With everything the Supreme Court is doing.
With everything these Red States are doing.
With the GQP really having nothing but culture war nonsense
With 4 years of a Trump presidency already in the books

how there are STILL this much willing voting or saying they want republicans kills me.