WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately, even if Trump is defeated this year, "Trumpism" will still be around.
that's ultimately a good thing for the dems :yeshrug:

trumpism is poison in anywhere even resembling a purple area. if these stupid rednecks lose again in november, and decide to quadruple down, they aren't winning shyt for a long time

the best scenario for Dems in '28 is the Youngkin/Haley wing fighting the Trump Jr/Mike Lindell wing for the nomination :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this was pretty shameless

i'm just hoping that if Hispanics don't come through for Kamala, Dems stop this embarrassing pandering

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

i'm just hoping that if Hispanics don't come through for Kamala, Dems stop this embarrassing pandering

Border Crossings: This refers to any instance where someone crosses the U.S. border, whether legally or illegally. Legal crossings happen at ports of entry, such as checkpoints or airports, where individuals go through customs and immigration processes. Illegal crossings, on the other hand, occur when individuals enter the U.S. without going through the proper legal channels, often avoiding official entry points.

Apprehensions: This specifically refers to the number of people who are caught or detained by border authorities, usually after attempting to enter the U.S. illegally. Apprehensions do not include everyone who crosses the border, only those who are detected and stopped by border agents, such as the U.S. Border Patrol.

Illegal border crossings have decreased since Donald Trump left office. This drop is attributed to several factors, including increased cooperation between the U.S. and Mexico on border control. Experts note that Mexico has been stopping more migrants, which has helped reduce the number of illegal crossings into the U.S.

Do you see now how the [awful] account you're quoting is comparing two different things to paint Walz as a liar?

Let's look at some of the content from that shytty, racist account:

These are the people informing your opinions.

It's annoying how the mods just let you continue to post shyt from openly racist accounts on here.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Thought you had one there didn't you....

:skip:

Didn't even read the chart, just saw it go up and gleefully came over to thecoli to post. @Black Panther. Bad faith at is finest.