☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What I don't get is why didnt they do this years ago? We been new biden was unpopular, shyt me and @FAH1223 got shyt for pointing out unpopular incumbent barely ever get reelected
the debate was Biden’s chance to repeat his performance at the State of the Union.

He failed.

We’re here now.

Oh yea, Trump got shot and owned the moment in the mean time.

We’re here now.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
What I don't get is why didnt they do this years ago? We been new biden was unpopular, shyt me and @FAH1223 got shyt for pointing out unpopular incumbent barely ever get reelected

My personal take is that the Biden administration is deliberately feeding this information during a time when the focus should be on Trump as this is the Republican National Convention. Instead of focus on JD Vance, CNN is running with a story of a thing that happened last week that is being reported now.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
the debate was Biden’s chance to repeat his performance at the State of the Union.

He failed.

We’re here now.

Oh yea, Trump got shot and owned the moment in the mean time.

We’re here now.
b402f9f0-511b-405a-9537-234dbbe57c2d_text.gif

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
not based on the polls everyone keeps sharing

:heh:
This is the biggest gripe all these sources and internal polls saying that Biden is projected to lose and not one has been leaked yet. But the actual polls that come out every few days has shown them in a toss up. So again they're just using the media to push a narrative

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the biggest gripe all these sources and internal polls saying that Biden is projected to lose and not one has been leaked yet. But the actual polls that come out every few days has shown them in a toss up. So again they're just using the media to push a narrative
if its close, its advantage Trump.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Senate Majority Leader (Democrat)
The House Minority Leader (Democrat)
The Former House Majority Leader
20 Democratic House Reps
At least one Democratic Senator
Multiple Democratic Megadonors including the Disney heiress, the Netflix cofounder, and the Paypal CEO
At least two former Obama advisor s
George Clooney ( :dead: )
2/3rds of Democratic-leaning voters
At least five editorial boards including NYT, The Boston Globe and the Chicago Tribune

...are all calling for the leader of their own party to step down. Has there ever been a president that unpopular with their own party?

People really think there's nobody else in the entire Democratic party who might be more popular?