WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yeah you do, you just don't want to say it, because it deads your narrative. they didn't vote for her in the primary because they don't support her like that :yeshrug: only piece of actual evidence we have

and frankly, it seems just as disrespectful to claim they aren't intelligent, pragmatic voters, who would have trouble deciding whether to vote against a second donald trump term. but hey :hubie:
And the numbers you will get with her being slapped in the face on an international stage will pale in comparison to the numbers you will get when she gets the promotion she deserves.

I think somewhere in there you know this but you either are continuing to troll because it’s office hours over there and you are trying to kill the clock like the Biden administration or you really have never had a conversation with a black woman in your life

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden got crushed in the 08 primary but becoming Obama’s VP enabled him to win the 2020 primary. Kamala has name recognition but it’s a blank slate which is a good thing because in the 4 months remaining she can define the narrative.

Yeah, plus she was able to win the senate seat in the biggest state in the union. She has to have some political chips despite her poor showing in the primary.

She needs to channel that energy she used to bring to senate hearings.

Plus she needs to stop that annoying laughing thing she does. Plus if she has the full backing of Biden, he can help sell her candidacy.

I think this is the only way to go. Biden is done. The way he struggled up the stairs to get in the plane should be sobering to his supporters. The POTUS should not be in that condition.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the numbers you will get with her being slapped in the face on an international stage will pale in comparison to the numbers you will get when she gets the promotion she deserves.

I think somewhere in there you know this but you either are continuing to troll because it’s office hours over there and you are trying to kill the clock like the Biden administration or you really have never had a conversation with a black woman in your life
this isn't the democratic primary anymore, breh. it's the general election :yeshrug:

im not denying the bolded because it isn't true. of course i see why you're bringing it up. of course i'm a historically overrepresented cac, and kamala is the first black woman VP. but is that going to win us the general election, or lose while looking good? because that's all that matters now, not being politically correct

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Personally, I’m a Gina Raimondo fan...

l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s go back to this scene. This isn’t the normal stair entrance to AF1 that we are used to seeing. Did they make him use the entrance that the pilots use because he couldn’t make it up the main cabin entrance?

I’m not even joking.
oh, yeah. you didn't know that? they started giving Biden the small stairs on the plane months ago :laff:it was a calculated decision. im trying to find a link

voiture

Superstar
Daps
If they think the party is divided they will get their wish if Biden is forced to the side.
The primaries are done...those who don't like it can fukk all the way off.