WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
It’s a better business model tbf

My brother knows a content creator who told him if you even put anything remotely pro MAGA just in the title your views go up an absurd amount

So I can see why when numbers start to dwindle it gets more and more tempting to lean into that
There's gonna have to be a convo about grifters and their need to get fast money at the expense of fccking up people's livelihoods

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
dude is so disingenuous bringing up Nike, I peeped the dog-whistle. :mjpls:

nike is an athletic shoe and apparel company, his channel is about guns and promoting guns. he sells merchandise with firearm emblems, military fatugues and colors used by military personnel. whe a fan of his channel uses a gun in a crime while wearing his teacher, he wants to pretend that it's completely unrelated. when people think about Nike, they don't think about guns period so why even try to compared the situation?

that racist POS thought he was being slick.:pacspit:
4_c73498e8-76ea-41bc-a6a9-ecce5122d904.png

One of his merch. Yeah didn't encourage political violence huh. But... But Nike

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The clip I showed Cenk absurdly claimed Trump would be pro union and more presedential this time. That’s absurd and has nothing to do with Biden

You obviously missed the point that Cenk was making. Cenk has been calling Trump a fake populist forever. All he was saying is inviting the union leader to speak is good for selling that fake populist image to people who don’t follow this shyt closely.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There's gonna have to be a convo about grifters and their need to get fast money at the expense of fccking up people's livelihoods
This is the entire internet now. From social media, mainstream media, youtube, etc.

People don’t make content to inform, entertain or just for the contents sake anymore.

All content is made to manipulate the “algorithm” these days. Nothing else really matters.

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m convinced the GOP gives bags to black MAGA grifters

The Cartier family were a music reaction YouTube channel now all of a sudden they’re political and attending the RNC :dahell:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Nothig about their show supports this claim. They just have beef with Biden and coward democrats as I do. But you must not criticize Dear Leader or the blue shirts will get you.
Cenks knows project 2025 wants to eliminate unions and he knows how Trump governed but is still willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt proves he’s compromised.

Let’s also not forget he was absolutely sucking Trumps dikk after the shooting saying he looked like a hero and strong.

He also said it didn’t matter what the politicial affiliation of the shooter was

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This is the entire internet now. From social media, mainstream media, youtube, etc.

People don’t make content to inform, entertain or just for the contents sake anymore.

All content made to manipulate the “algorithm” these days. Nothing else really matters.

I'm not a big youtube user but there are some faces and voices that i recognize from time to time when posted on reddit or thecoli as being consistent in content they put out and not outrage farming or pivoting to alt-right messaging.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not a big youtube user but there are some faces and voices that i recognize from time to time when posted on reddit or thecoli as being consistent in content they put out and not outrage farming or pivoting to alt-right messaging.
Some people are more honest than others, but they still approach their content with the idea of manipulating algorithms first.

It’s literally the only way to get views.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

The only person who would replace Biden is Harris. Talking about anyone else is pointless, no one would take the leap. Also, Stoller’s entire point is “I appreciate you ignoring all data and looking tough,” which makes him sound like an idiot. Sounds like he just dislikes the people writing about it than the actual idea. Just corny left wing internal beef.

This isn’t “teacher’s pets” - it’s a white dude with nothing to lose talking tough on the internet.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cenks knows project 2025 wants to eliminate unions and he knows how Trump governed but is still willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt proves he’s compromised.

Let’s also not forget he was absolutely sucking Trumps dikk after the shooting saying he looked like a hero and strong.

He also said it didn’t matter what the politicial affiliation of the shooter was

But he did look strong. You admitted that if it was Biden, you would think it was a bad ass moment.

Edit: And why are you mad at TYT when the Union leader decided to speak at the RNC?

You dudes are just irrationally lashing out at anyone you think is getting in the way of the dotard winning reelection. It shows a real lack of confidence in your guy. :heh:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
But he did look strong. You admitted that if it was Biden, you would think it was a bad ass moment.

Edit: And why are you mad at TYT when the Union leader decided to speak at the RNC?

You dudes are just irrationally lashing out at anyone you think is getting in the way of the dotard winning reelection. It shows a real lack of confidence in your guy. :heh:
When you have a platform you have a responsibility to choose your words carefully. Sucking Trumps dikk does nothing but help him get elected. Him looking strong or weak is a matter of opinion and isn’t reporting factual news.

We’re mad at Cenk giving Trump the benefit of the doubt that he’ll be pro union and not just being a con-man in inviting a union leader to speak.

Last edited: