WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

dude is so disingenuous bringing up Nike, I peeped the dog-whistle. :mjpls:

nike is an athletic shoe and apparel company, his channel is about guns and promoting guns. he sells merchandise with firearm emblems, military fatugues and colors used by military personnel. A fan of his channel uses a gun in a crime while wearing his t-shirt and he wants to pretend that it's completely unrelated. when people think about Nike, they don't think about guns period so why even try to compare the situation?

that racist POS thought he was being slick.:pacspit:

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this guy fell off something fierce.

Him and Ana are getting closer and closer to the Jimmy Dore grift of “I didn’t leave the democrats the democrats left me”

Where they say they are still “classic liberals” but the Dems are too far left now and how they aren’t republicans either but agree with every right wing talking point

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Union leader speaking at GOP convention is not betrayal, it's smart politics. Refusing to endorse Biden after what he did for them is betrayal though. :skip:

Everybody is taking turns slapping Biden around in public it seems.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him and Ana are getting closer and closer to the Jimmy Dore grift of “I didn’t leave the democrats the democrats left me”

Where they say they are still “classic liberals” but the Dems are too far left now and how they aren’t republicans either but agree with every right wing talking point

Nothig about their show supports this claim. They just have beef with Biden and coward democrats as I do. But you must not criticize Dear Leader or the blue shirts will get you.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Funny how a lot our Allstars were big fans of them (with a sizable thread on here) and as time continues to pass it’s gets revealed more and more how they are grifters and charlatans. Makes you wonder about the true intentions of our Allstars :sas1: are they just gullible losers or something more sinister :sas2:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
dude is so disingenuous bringing up Nike, I peeped the dog-whistle. :mjpls:

nike is an athletic shoe and apparel company, his channel is about guns and promoting guns. he sells merchandise with firearm emblems, military fatugues and colors used by military personnel. whe a fan of his channel uses a gun in a crime while wearing his teacher, he wants to pretend that it's completely unrelated. when people think about Nike, they don't think about guns period so why even try to compared the situation?

that racist POS thought he was being slick.:pacspit:
My ears stood up when he mentioned nike. These fukks can't help themselves

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothig about their show supports this claim. They just have beef with Biden and coward democrats as I do. But you must not criticize Dear Leader or the blue shirts will get you.

The clip I showed Cenk absurdly claimed Trump would be pro union and more presedential this time. That’s absurd and has nothing to do with Biden

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cenk is compromised. He wants Trump to win to save his dying platform

It’s a better business model tbf

My brother knows a content creator who told him if you even put anything remotely pro MAGA just in the title your views go up an absurd amount

So I can see why when numbers start to dwindle it gets more and more tempting to lean into that