WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bunch of your moral abstainers don’t want to admit they’re going to vote for Biden but they really are
:what:. That doesn't make any fukking sense. There is no reason to lie about voting for Biden when the alternative is Trump.

Blue MAGA is a fukking mental disorder istg

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
some of these dudes are contorting themselves to try to deny reality :huhldup: they're real emotional about it, too
Your whole posting style is contorting your maga allegiance into dem concern trolling. You still haven’t admitted you were wrong about the shooter being ANTIFA but you were hella quick to post that propaganda

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
:what:. That doesn't make any fukking sense. There is no reason to lie about voting for Biden when the alternative is Trump.

Blue MAGA is a fukking mental disorder iwtg
The point a majority of the undecideds are silent Biden voters. Trump could have not asked for more momentum then he currently has yet his polling is barely improving

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your whole posting style is contorting your maga allegiance into dem concern trolling. You still haven’t admitted you were wrong about the shooter being ANTIFA but you were hella quick to post that propaganda
i did that when i deleted the tweet, you fukking moron :mjlol:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He said the shooter was antifa? So glad I threw this clown on ignore.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Nate silver aka blind fury :mjlol:

Blind-Fury.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point a majority of the undecideds are silent Biden voters. Trump could have not asked for more momentum then he currently has yet his polling is barely improving
YOU HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE OF ANY OF THIS. YOU LITERALLY MADE THIS UP.

THIS IS THE BLUE MAGA TYPE shyt WE'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT.