WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Unfortunately Vance is actually one of the best Republican Senators (or any Senators for that matter) on my pet issue of pushing back against corporate monopoly and economic greed/concentration :francis:

As a Black man who is a keen observer of politics that values nuance do you believe Trump can outdo himself this time around after previously running the most pro-Black campaign in history? I’ve gotta say that I really value the critical lens that you’ve continued to bring to the table on this forum and I wish more people were capable of it. You’re really making an impact

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:skip:

zon0tokvircd1.png

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
As a Black man who is a keen observer of politics that values nuance do you believe Trump can outdo himself this time around after previously running the most pro-Black campaign in history?
Anyone who would say Trump has previously run the most-pro Black campaign in history would be historically illiterate. That distinction would most likely go to Jesse Jackson’s 1988 Rainbow Coalition campaign, assuming we’re limiting the scope to major party campaigns. So your question can’t be answered because the premise is fundamentally flawed.

I’ve gotta say that I really value the critical lens that you’ve continued to bring to the table on this forum and I wish more people were capable of it. You’re really making an impact
Aww thanks man, I really appreciate that :cheers:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Glad you both admit that it was made up Blue MAGA nonsense. :ehh:

You can't have it both ways. If you want to believe that the polls are accurate right now and it's still July... we've seen plenty of huge turnarounds in July before but let's say the polls are accurate and Biden is trailing by 3-4 points in these battleground states...

The same battleground states have the Dem Senators leading by several points, in some cases 8-9 points...

If you are to believe the polls then something will have to happen that's nearly impossible...

Being that... Biden would have to be double digits behind his Dem colleagues... That's unfathomable. Something has to give, there is not going to be that many split tickets...

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Nah. The lady behind him does the sign of the cross towards end of vid, so I assume they're praying.

Not that I believe Trump is capable of humbling himself enough to actually pray.
Blue MAGA doesn’t care about disinformation. It’s all fair game, true or not. They’re still running with conspiracy theories about the assassination attempt being staged. Trump has destroyed so many people’s brains.