Reppin
NULL
GSjZNjTXIAA-Hxb

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yea ok. I'd imagine you loved Paul Ryan as VP in 2012 too for the exact same reasons.

He's a fraud and unlike Trump will be debating someone with the mental quickness to challenge his record of supporting corporatism over people. He's also the pet of a billionaire. But the bigger issue is the suburbs, where he doesn't help at all.

This was arguably the worst (serious) pick Trump could have made.

Vance is also very young. "not a politician". He is kind of a Paul Ryan type, but Ryan was very much a politicans politican of a different school.

The election will be won or lost by suburban people who don't even follow this shyt the way we do.

All that background stuff about Vance, will these people even watch the VP debate? The convos we have on here are NOT the way a lot of people, the majority of people have. In circles I am around, the shooting is already old news. Not even that interesting.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
yeah, but he's a relatively successful fraud. look at this shyt :mjlol:

he's a fukkin snake, but he's a good enough actor with that "populism" shyt that i dont know. he might help trump in a couple places he needs to win

Before or after the next few months of people pointing out he is a snake?

Lowkey you know who Trump should have taken as VP. Nikki Haley, but his ego wouldn’t let him. She would have helped him with women, minorities, and the never trumpers.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Vance is also very young. "not a politician". He is kind of a Paul Ryan type, but Ryan was very much a politicans politican of a different school.

The election will be won or lost by suburban people who don't even follow this shyt the way we do.

All that background stuff about Vance, will these people even watch the VP debate? The convos we have on here are NOT the way a lot of people, the majority of people have. In circles I am around, the shooting is already old news. Not even that interesting.

The election will be won by likely suburban voters who voted in the previous two general elections. That's the case in every general election, you win the suburbs you win the election - which means you win people who generally vote every four years. And given Trump has (one again) done nothing to alleviate their fears...why would I just assume he's going to win, or a VP who turns them off will magically help him.

I agree the shooting won't matter much but because he was shot at by a right wing loon. Now he's selected a right wing loon as his VP.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Unfortunately Vance is actually one of the best Republican Senators (or any Senators for that matter) on my pet issue of pushing back against corporate monopoly and economic greed/concentration :francis:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The election will be won by likely suburban voters who voted in the previous two general elections. That's the case in every general election, you win the suburbs you win the election - which means you win people who generally vote every four years. And given Trump has (one again) done nothing to alleviate their fears...why would I just assume he's going to win, or a VP who turns them off will magically help him.

I agree the shooting won't matter much but because he was shot at by a right wing loon. Now he's selected a right wing loon as his VP.

you are one of the posters whose posts I always read seriously. I hope you are right. Vance is slicker than that. He's good. Read that piece in the Times.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately Vance is actually one of the best Republican Senators (or any Senators for that matter) on my pet issue of pushing back against corporate monopoly and economic greed/concentration :francis:

vance does shyt like (appear to) support unions, which is obviously not republican policy, but he's shameless enough to fake it :dead: