WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean "why" Lombardo won by 1 point. Cortez Masto won by less than a 1 point. Do you follow politics at all? The polls are not showing a few thousand "split tickets" .... they are showing 10+ point margins.....

That's impossible.
you don't have a precedent you can point to. for the reasons i stated, biden's candidacy is unprecedented :yeshrug:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The more a think about jd Vance is such a horrible pick for trump, it'd a tim kane ass pick. Trump campaign may be too overconfident

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Trump found the one running mate who is even more evil than him.

According to progressives they think

“who cares about this. Gaza is the most important thing right now so F everyone else’s problems let the country burn

These broads will have to deal with this and the abortion issues themselves until we get a Non genocidal president in there

Until then.. godspeed”

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What I am saying is the idea that people online mostly will mock the convention, mock the JD Vance pick, (I think it's a smart move. Locks up the Mid West) much like 2016. I mean I was right there too. Mike Pence was widely clowned. The 2016 convention was a freak show. Remember Giuliani's speech? That other dude. Antonio Sabato Jr. A girl I went out with was on his reality tv show LOL --

but yeah. Not that those things weren't funny. They were. but a lot of people thought they had no chance. it was all a joke, until Election Night. that's what I don't want to make that mistake.

This is a guy you know little about yet you think he helps in the Midwest because the media told you that? A 39 year old venture capitalist who helped ship jobs out of the Midwest is gonna help with blue collar workers? Make it make sense.

Bigger issue is he doesn't help in the suburbs, where this election will be won. He's said even more insane things about women than Trump has, and supports a complete abortion ban. Trump had an opportunity to at least challenge for those voters and decided to throw it away.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vance might help Trump in PA, which could win the election if GA is already gone. i'm gonna go out on a limb and say he does better there than kamala :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares about this. Gaza is the most important thing right now so F everyone else’s problems let the country burn

These broads will have to deal with this and the abortion issues themselves until we get a Non genocidal president in there

Until then.. godspeed

Why didn’t the Dems do something about abortion when they had the house and senate?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Who cares about this. Gaza is the most important thing right now so F everyone else’s problems let the country burn

Until then.. godspeed
Clearly you are a Palestinian, so good luck and god speed.

:salute:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Vance might help Trump in PA, which could win the election if GA is already gone. i'm gonna go out on a limb and say he does better there than kamala :mjlol:
I'd argue he hurts the campaign, trump was able to somehow distance himself from abortion because end of the day he doesn't really run on it, it's driven by his party. But with Vance, he's directly tied to women's rights:dead:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is a guy you know little about yet you think he helps in the Midwest because the media told you that? A 39 year old venture capitalist who helped ship jobs out of the Midwest is gonna help with blue collar workers? Make it make sense.

Bigger issue is he doesn't help in the suburbs, where this election will be won. He's said even more insane things about women than Trump has, and supports a complete abortion ban. Trump had an opportunity to at least challenge for those voters and decided to throw it away.

I know a lot about JD Vance. I know all that about him and Thiel, and his reversal, getting elected in Ohio. Remember reading all the reviews and coverage of Hillbilly Elegy. Considered reading it myself in 2016. Read his most recent long ass piece in the Times. he's sharp. He can artuclate policies and economic populism, trade wars, jobs, extremely well. Whereas Trump can't. Neither can Scott. or Rubio for that matter.

see I think that bolded is a media thing more than what I am saying. I know that. But voters, or a lot of them, in the Rust Belt, that's all noise to them. They didn't read his book. but they will hear the way he speaks.

He's male, he's from the fukking Appachians. He can hit all those places and connect with people in a way that a lot of people can't.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I know a lot about JD Vance. I know all that about him and Thiel, and his reversal, getting elected in Ohio. Remember reading all the reviews and coverage of Hillbilly Elegy. Considered reading it myself in 2016. Read his most recent long ass piece in the Times. he's sharp. He can artuclate policies and economic populism, trade wars, jobs, extremely well. Whereas Trump can't. Neither can Scott. or Rubio for that matter.

see I think that bolded is a media thing more than what I am saying. I know that. But voters, or a lot of them, in the Rust Belt, that's all noise to them. They didn't read his book. but they will hear the way he speaks.

He's male, he's from the fukking Appachians. He can hit all those places and connect with people in a way that a lot of people can't.

Yea ok. I'd imagine you loved Paul Ryan as VP in 2012 too for the exact same reasons.

He's a fraud and unlike Trump will be debating someone with the mental quickness to challenge his record of supporting corporatism over people. He's also the pet of a billionaire. But the bigger issue is the suburbs, where he doesn't help at all.

This was arguably the worst (serious) pick Trump could have made.