WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
it feels like 2016 to me. just calling it like it feels. Democrats seems overconfident. Republicans seem energized.
You’re acting like a complete doomer at this point.

It’s the opposite. Dems are the ones pissing their pants and Trump feels untouchable right now to the point he doesn’t care that his VP said he is hitler.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah it’s already starting as a shyt show.:patrice:

The cray par is this happened across the:
Obama Administration.
Biden Administration.
AND Trump Administration.

Policy concerning deportation, border policing and of course war and supplying weapons.
Have largely remained intact whoever is in office.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
it feels like 2016 to me. just calling it like it feels. Democrats seems overconfident. Republicans seem energized.
What are you talking about? Right now, Republicans are the overconfident ones. They think that Trump is going to win in a landslide or near-landslide.

Meanwhile, most Democrats are in full doomer mode.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Lowkey Republicans feel confident because of early polls but the democrats really hate the other candidate.

it kind of seems like a reverse 2016 to me

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The cray par is this happened across the:
Obama Administration.
Biden Administration.
AND Trump Administration.

Policy concerning deportation, border policing and of course war and supplying weapons.
Have largely remained intact whoever is in office.
Its the evil that @CrimsonTider would celebrate as "bipartisan"

None of this has really changed. Its just dressed up differently.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What are you talking about? Right now, Republicans are the overconfident ones. They think that Trump is going to win in a landslide or near-landslide.

What I am saying is the idea that people online mostly will mock the convention, mock the JD Vance pick, (I think it's a smart move. Locks up the Mid West) much like 2016. I mean I was right there too. Mike Pence was widely clowned. The 2016 convention was a freak show. Remember Giuliani's speech? That other dude. Antonio Sabato Jr. A girl I went out with was on his reality tv show LOL --

but yeah. Not that those things weren't funny. They were. but a lot of people thought they had no chance. it was all a joke, until Election Night. that's what I don't want to make that mistake.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

he reads the NY Times and that only. Mans brain is low key friend.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
could be :yeshrug:

in 2022 in nevada, we elected a dem senator and a republican governor on the same ballots. why'd that happen?

What do you mean "why" Lombardo won by 1 point. Cortez Masto won by less than a 1 point. Do you follow politics at all? The polls are not showing a few thousand "split tickets" .... they are showing 10+ point margins.....

That's impossible.