WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
This idea that people expect Joe Biden to come out and cut a wrestling promo shytting on
trump is ridiculous, NO ONE has stated that.

However, pretending there is any decorum left (or that it ever really existed) in American politics is
also a farce that anyone with two fukking brain cells to rub together can see through.

There's also an irony to it because the soft criticism WILL return once this assassination attempt falls out
of the daily news cycle and the only people left are the DNC fanboys/gals who read smoke signals in Dem tweets
and take every burn/gotcha to it's logical extreme and unironically parrot goofy shyt like "Dark Brandon".

This is without a doubt pointless grandstanding that WILL NOT unite and obviously divided nation.

Especially when either half has taken to Alex Jones-esque conspiracy theory crafting.
Whether it's the Dems seen as attempting to assassinate Trump to cover up their pedophilia fueled cabals
OR
The Republicans being seen as Russians or the Chinese by proxy and they are just pawns intent on
doing "Anything to do win" up to and including invoking crisis actors, false flags and faked assassination attempts.
"Hey maybe Biden and the Democrats should stop going out of their way to humanize the incredibly unlikable guy they're trying to sell voters on as the biggest threat to the country in history"

"oh what, so you want Biden to do a TikTok dance and get a tattoo of Trump's shooter, huh?!? You think that's gonna help bring in Independents and Republicans!??"

:mjlol:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I have a hard time believing Biden is trailing Senate candidates by double digits. I also don't believe most Independents would vote for the Dem Senate candidate and not vote for Biden or vote for Trump when they know the stakes of this election.

Not to get into conspiracy land but I remember Trump was paying off people for positive polling in 2016. Either that's happening again or the polls are just all over the place considering you can easily find polls that show Biden ahead.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Biden Boyz still confused why biden is polling below down ballot dems like we haven't known this for years got me :dead:

But January 6
But stormi daniels case
But he mishandled documents

:mjlol: been telling these idiots no one care about that shyt, they vare about their own pockets

I would also argue that supporting a genocide is and has been bad for Biden's numbers.

No matter how much people say voters don't care, 8+ months of him glazing Israel and making excuses for hospitals being bombed and kids being maimed is a bad look. I've voted a straight Dem ticket for almost 20 years I'm pretty disgusted that I have to choose between that and Trump.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I just hope all of those people with Palestinian flags are also condemning the Democrats
for arming genocidal maniacs who've repeatedly antagonized, raped, maimed and now engage in
genocide towards an entire group of people.
Oh I don't think there's any doubt they'll show out in force at the DNC, it's gonna to be a shytshow.

That John Lewis good trouble.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I would also argue that supporting a genocide is and has been bad for Biden's numbers.

No matter how much people say voters don't care, 8+ months of him glazing Israel and making excuses for hospitals being bombed and kids being maimed is a bad look. I've voted a straight Dem ticket for almost 20 years I'm pretty disgusted that I have to choose between that and Trump.
Oh yea I agree, that's not something you mishandle while you're already polling at disastrous numbers. I pointed that out in real time. People like @the cac mamba @wire28 mocked me

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:mjlol:

Tim Scott, Byron Donalds and Vivek got that wake up call. They really thought he wasn't going to choose a White Man, lol. I also knew he wasn't going to choose a Woman either. The Vance pick is proof Donny shook of the Blue Wall (Pa/Mi/Wi/Minn) so he went with a White Mid-Westerner. Every News Outlet needs to report that the reason Trump has to select a new Vice President. Is because Trump's Former Vice President Mike Pence has not endorsed him for President due to almost being killed on Jan 6th.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I can’t make out if these posts are in bad faith, or you’re just clueless.

How can you state that ‘Joe is supporting a genocide’ but not bring up how Trump said he’ll let fukkface finish the job the second he’s back In office.

So we hold Joe ‘accountable’ and we let 45 slide?

Is that what we’re doing here?