WHO WINS?

• Total voters

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Vance is a gift from the gods lmao

Trump actively working to sabotage himself again. Lets go.

Remember, Vance is Thiel's boy and Elon and Thiel are BFFs. We are about to see the largest and most insidious propaganda campaign in recent memory across all modes.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Maybe, maybe not. Vance brings Trump more to the center right. Vance can get more donors and upper middle class Liberals loved Hillbilly Elegy.

Any Liberal that changes their mind on Trump or conveniently forgets Vance's transformation in the past few years deserves all their sacred cows to be burnt if these guys assume power.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can’t make out if these posts are in bad faith, or you’re just clueless.

How can you state that ‘Joe is supporting a genocide’ but not bring up how Trump said he’ll let fukkface finish the job the second he’s back In office.

So we hold Joe ‘accountable’ and we let 45 slide?

Is that what we’re doing here?

When did I say anything about Trump being better? :dahell:

Trump would absolutely be worse. My argument is that Biden's terrible policy on this depresses Dem turnout and makes Trump more likely to win.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
JD Vance huh? Well, that's about who I expected. :yeshrug:

I wonder if Tim Scott regrets all that asskissing or if he's still going to keep at it to try to get a cabinet spot.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Da fukk does trump have to do with biden intentionally pissing off his own voters? I'd be like trump supporting abortion :dahell:
Intentionally, huh? :unimpressed:

I think a lot of you overestimate the average voters’ care of foreign policy. Especially when we’re living in a shyt show like we are.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@No1 @acri1

Same poll has Trump ahead in each state.

Something has to give.

I’ve said this repeatedly. Democrats have run ahead of Biden since 2022. People think Republicans are nuts in their current form. They just superficially don’t think Biden can do the job and don’t like a president that they don’t think can do the job. The entire fear of Biden on the ticket is actually because those senators are afraid of people showing up to vote for Trump and voting straight Republican. They’re not confident they would split the ticket. So it’s either, Biden rides their wave or he brings them down. The same internal polls giving them individual confidence are telling them Biden can’t win. Pelosi and Obama have been behind the scenes trying to get Joe to back down for weeks.

Last edited: