WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Nothing will get passed unless the Dems can get foolproof hold on the Senate. Biden wrongfully assumed that having the 50-50 tie with Kamala as the tie breaker to be enough to get the more optimistic policies passed. But, people like Manchin and Sinema said fukk that noise. Then you get progressives like Cenk and Ana since I noticed they were brought up that constantly talk about how feckless the Dems are but ignore that 50 Republicans said no and 2 Dem/Dem leaning candidates went against the plan.

The Dems need to have at least 55-45 lead in the Senate to get away from the partisan lock. Unfortunately gerrymandering has pretty much killed that ever happening.

We all knew the Senate math coming into the election. Biden never said his promises were contingent on an impossible Democratic surplus in the Senate. He said deliver me Georgia and I will deliver you my campaign promises. Georgia was delivered, and campaign promises were not. You can blame Manchin and Sinema, but Biden was the one who said he could use his institutional knowledge and background to corral them. He did not. If he needs a big majority in the Senate to pass his promises, he should say that. He won't, because he knows it's impossible, as you yourself admit. So he lies, assuming we're all morons. Welcome to politics.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Isn't the issue with independents rather than the GOP ?

I understand the "gloves off" approach but indies probably expect Dems to go high and might be turned off by them acting as Repubs. Dems not getting any conservatives anyway so switching may not bring them any positives.

I'm in the understanding that independents make or break swing states so Dems probably not trying anything out of ordinary.
There ain’t no real independents in this country. True independents don’t take part in the political system. The independents that claim they are in political polls tend to vote one way, anyway.

And the “high road” approach hasn’t worked as those “low road” conservatives have moved this nation even more to the right.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Yeah...I still think the Dems would be better off without Biden on the ticket but it may be over regardless :snoop:

I now believe he should stay on the ticket, there's no one on the bench worth sacrificing for this. Biden fought hard to stay as the nominee, let him captain the ship. It's a fitting end to his career.
Look at these 3 meatballs… goal post moving for the past 3 weeks, after Biden told y’all and the media to eat a dikk now y’all talkin bout a failed assassination attempt is going to swept Trump to victory even tho it was literally a Republican that tried to blow his head off that Trump radicalized :mjlol:
We still talking about Trump winning the Presidency off a failed assassination? You know he will forget the names of the people who were injured and killed at the thing, and Trump will bytch about how Melenia doesn't want to nibble on his ears anymore because they are disfigured.

Remember this is a dude who rambles a ton about electrocution over getting eaten by a shark.

I doubt Trump called up those MAGA folks to apologize.

This doesn't change anything, and rather hurts Trump because he put gasoline on this fire.
Facts

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Politically, this was the best thing to happen for the Biden campaign.

Gets to act like a leader during a crisis, read from the teleprompter and people not talking about his cognitive capacity anymore.

Biden about to cruise to victory barring anything crazy happening

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The idea of Trump having it locked because of last night is so damn stupid

But I believe a few Dems actually said that because there a bunch of panicky pussies
Nevermind the fact that the people who run the scenarios for elections have said Biden doesn't have many paths back to the wh.