WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
What are you talking about?

That speech he just gave is literally expected out of the sitting President of the United States. That's what Presidents too.
Nah this is what losers do, he's making the campaign look incredibly weak. Talking about let's tone down rhetoric when his re-election is built as Trump being this existential threat. Just when I was giving him credit the other day he back on the weak trail

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
What are you talking about?

That speech he just gave is literally expected out of the sitting President of the United States. That's what Presidents too.
He and the entire democratic party have called Trump a fascist who incites violence for the past 4 years(It's true). Then we he almost gets sent to the upper room they beg for unity. The same guy who's laughed and made fun of each and everyone of them. For once I'd like to actually vote for a democratic candidate who had a spine and not these weak pussies we have in office. You can't send flowers and prayers to Hitler when he tried to overthrow your governor while also claiming he's a threat. Nah fukk that.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
He and the entire democratic party have called Trump a fascist who incites violence for the past 4 years(It's true). Then we he almost gets sent to the upper room they beg for unity. The same guy who's laughed and made fun of each and everyone of them. For once I'd like to actually vote for a democratic candidate who had a spine and not these weak pussies we have in office. You can't send flowers and prayers to Hitler when he tried to overthrow your governor while also claiming he's a threat. Nah fukk that.
Unity with the republicans that vote for Trump not Trump himself. Like it or not they’re still a third of the country.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You’re not even going to vote against fascism due to fukking Palestine. Quiet with the concern trolling
Go play in traffic. I'd vote for whoever joes replacement is immediately. You pussies have no principles except vote Blue no matter who. I hope a cruise missile never hits your house so you don't have to feel the pain the Palestinians have. In that regard you're in lockstep with maga at celebration of Palestinian deaths

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Go play in traffic. I'd vote for whoever joes replacement is immediately. You pussies have no principles except vote Blue no matter who. I hope a cruise missile never hits your house so you don't have to feel the pain the Palestinians have. In that regard you're in lockstep with maga at celebration of Palestinian deaths
War isn’t new. You’re calling democrats p*ssy but you’re acting like a p*ssy your damn self. Not willing to vote against fascism in your own country due to a foreign conflict. I bet the Palestinians wished they voted against fascism before hamas took power.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
@ireallymeanit why don't you stick to shilling stocks that cause people to lose money you pathetic scammer :comeon: :mjlol:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Nah this is what losers do, he's making the campaign look incredibly weak. Talking about let's tone down rhetoric when his re-election is built as Trump being this existential threat. Just when I was giving him credit the other day he back on the weak trail

This is so outrageous. He didn't admit to any fault. He's asking people to chill the fukk out with the crazy talk which is expected from the President of the United States during major moments and intense times. Any President would have given this speech. To not do that is political and moral malpractice.

Your vision if how a President should behave during this moment in time is more in line with how Trump would act. That's not who we are as a nation.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
War isn’t new. You’re calling democrats p*ssy but you’re acting like a p*ssy your damn self. Not willing to vote against fascism in your own country due to a foreign conflict. I bet the Palestinians wished they voted against fascism before hamas took power.
I'm going to vote against fascism just not for genocide joe