WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
We're not talking about loan forgiveness through programs that previously existed before the Biden administration or other
political smoke and mirrors. We're talking about running on the platform of forgiving a chunk of student loans up $20,000
and that never coming to pass for the vast majority of Americans.

This was the original plan:

Student loan forgiveness.

He would later go on to pivot and completely change his tune.

The New Plan Proposal

The Democrats for most of my life have now chosen to run these incredibly critical programs and life changing
platforms as a "Guarantee" which turn into a "Gotcha" and instead fall through in practice. If thee are programs and
platforms that can effectively be ripped to shreds and never enacted why even run on them in the first place?
This just leads to cynicism and voter apathy because they don't just FEEL as if their lives won't change, they KNOW
their lives won't change.

I know, I know, we'll hear things about "The Rule of Law" and "How things are supposed to be done" but it's
hard to swallow when we repeatedly witness the flaunting of those very rules no matter who is in office.
Whether that's expanded powers of surveillance or starting various actual wars or proxy wars.
You give Biden a +5 (maybe even +3) in the House and senate, and significant change can be made. Those that understand how congress works, understand this. (I'm not saying that you don't)

One party's openly trying to make changes to you and your loved ones loves on the regular.. (even if they repeatedly get shot down, and they gotta go back to the drawing board) and the other party honestly couldn't give any less of a fukk about their constituents.

Why do you think the dems win every popular vote? It's no secret. shyt aint science.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
We still talking about Trump winning the Presidency off a failed assassination? You know he will forget the names of the people who were injured and killed at the thing, and Trump will bytch about how Melenia doesn't want to nibble on his ears anymore because they are disfigured.

Remember this is a dude who rambles a ton about electrocution over getting eaten by a shark.

I doubt Trump called up those MAGA folks to apologize.

This doesn't change anything, and rather hurts Trump because he put gasoline on this fire.
He was winning before.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Maybe Heritage Foundation cut the check

Maybe some of the guys posting here don't want African American history and slavery taught about in school

at the end of the day does it matter?

Trips

Superstar
Daps
You give Biden a +5 (maybe even +3) in the House and senate, and significant change can be made. Those that understand how congress works, understand this. (I'm not saying that you don't)

One party's openly trying to make changes to you and your loved ones loves on the regular.. (even if they repeatedly get shot down, and they gotta go back to the drawing board) and the other party honestly couldn't give any less of a fukk about their constituents.

Why do you think the dems win every popular vote? It's no secret. shyt aint science.
Nothing will get passed unless the Dems can get foolproof hold on the Senate. Biden wrongfully assumed that having the 50-50 tie with Kamala as the tie breaker to be enough to get the more optimistic policies passed. But, people like Manchin and Sinema said fukk that noise. Then you get progressives like Cenk and Ana since I noticed they were brought up that constantly talk about how feckless the Dems are but ignore that 50 Republicans said no and 2 Dem/Dem leaning candidates went against the plan.

The Dems need to have at least 55-45 lead in the Senate to get away from the partisan lock. Unfortunately gerrymandering has pretty much killed that ever happening.

One thing the Dems are indeed terrible about though. Is not hammering in campaign ads in local areas. When people like Boebert, Tubberville, MTG etc. all praise some project, funding that comes to their state that those idiots voted no on. You bringing a new factory to Alabama as part of the chips act, hammer that Tubberville voted no on it, every single day put that shyt everywhere. Let these people know that he's trying to take credit for something he didn't want his constituents to have. It's probably not going to help because R states gonna R, but man at least put it in their faces constantly.

It's also why my favorite interviews are MAGAs that talk about hating Obamacare and needing it repealed and then telling the interviewer they get their insurance through the ACA. Cause, that is what the Dems are failing at doing.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Nothing will get passed unless the Dems can get foolproof hold on the Senate. Biden wrongfully assumed that having the 50-50 tie with Kamala as the tie breaker to be enough to get the more optimistic policies passed. But, people like Manchin and Sinema said fukk that noise. Then you get progressives like Cenk and Ana since I noticed they were brought up that constantly talk about how feckless the Dems are but ignore that 50 Republicans said no and 2 Dem/Dem leaning candidates went against the plan.

The Dems need to have at least 55-45 lead in the Senate to get away from the partisan lock. Unfortunately gerrymandering has pretty much killed that ever happening.

One thing the Dems are indeed terrible about though. Is not hammering in campaign ads in local areas. When people like Boebert, Tubberville, MTG etc. all praise some project, funding that comes to their state that those idiots voted no on. You bringing a new factory to Alabama as part of the chips act, hammer that Tubberville voted no on it, every single day put that shyt everywhere. Let these people know that he's trying to take credit for something he didn't want his constituents to have. It's probably not going to help because R states gonna R, but man at least put it in their faces constantly.

It's also why my favorite interviews are MAGAs that talk about hating Obamacare and needing it repealed and then telling the interviewer they get their insurance through the ACA. Cause, that is what the Dems are failing at doing.

Until Trump is dead none of that shyt works.

No ad, campaign, policy paper, speech or press conference will work.

Half of the country loves this man no matter what and that's all there is. The GOP has a stronghold on keeping folks on cultural issues no matter fukkin what. They can be a closeted gay uninsured resident from Alabama but as long as they keep a Bible in the classroom and talk bad about them damn immigrants and black folks they will never change.

Folks in Kentucky voted for Matt Bevin to kick them off Medicaid and they gleefully went along for the ride. Then cried when he actually did it.

That's just how it is.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Until Trump is dead none of that shyt works.

No ad, campaign, policy paper, speech or press conference will work.

Half of the country loves this man no matter what and that's all there is. The GOP has a stronghold on keeping folks on cultural issues no matter fukkin what. They can be a closeted gay uninsured resident from Alabama but as long as they keep a Bible in the classroom and talk bad about them damn immigrants and black folks they will never change.

Folks in Kentucky voted for Matt Bevin to kick them off Medicaid and they gleefully went along for the ride. Then cried when he actually did it.

That's just how it is.
It's why i said R's are gonna R. Just feel that it can't hurt since there are apparently people who can be swayed by a debate or a picture. Well fukk if they that gullible hit em where they need to be placated.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
We still talking about Trump winning the Presidency off a failed assassination? You know he will forget the names of the people who were injured and killed at the thing, and Trump will bytch about how Melenia doesn't want to nibble on his ears anymore because they are disfigured.

Remember this is a dude who rambles a ton about electrocution over getting eaten by a shark.

I doubt Trump called up those MAGA folks to apologize.

This doesn't change anything, and rather hurts Trump because he put gasoline on this fire.
People keep thinking Trump going to win off other people’s terribleness is weird.

Biden sucked at the debate. Trump gonna win.

Kid can’t shoot worth a dang. Trump gonna win.

When talking about what Trump and Republicans actually want to do people hate it.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It's why i said R's are gonna R. Just feel that it can't hurt since there are apparently people who can be swayed by a debate or a picture. Well fukk if they that gullible hit em where they need to be placated.

He's left his own folks in the dead of cold or blazing heat to pass out and they still loved that man.

Stop thinking common sense applies to these folks.

He tried to have his own VP killed and members of Congress. Ain't shyt no one can say about it other than death.

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
People keep thinking Trump going to win off other people’s terribleness is weird.

Biden sucked at the debate. Trump gonna win.

Kid can’t shoot worth a dang. Trump gonna win.

When talking about what Trump and Republicans actually want to do people hate it.
It doesn't make any sense how stupid & weak minded people have become. When it's time to actually vote in November, voters will decide who wins the election. Imho, the 2024 election year is about almost worse than the 2020 election year.