WHO WINS?

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

This dude is on crack
My nikka read, I didn’t say she should do it. You be anxiety ridden over this shyt and not listening :russ:. Kamala isn’t winning any primary in 2028, if they tell Biden to step aside, she’s the only one who it would make sense for us all I’m saying. Essentially nothing to lose. Newsome and the others can always come back in 2028. She can’t. This is all hypothetical shyt anyway.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
My nikka read, I didn’t say she should do it. You be anxiety ridden over this shyt and not listening :russ:. Kamala isn’t winning any primary in 2028, if they tell Biden to step aside, she’s the only one who it would make sense for us all I’m saying. Essentially nothing to lose. Newsome and the others can always come back in 2028. She can’t. This is all hypothetical shyt anyway.
Ok my fault :hubie:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It fell through because of republicans
Democrats had the majority, Biden refused to advocate for the necessary institutional reforms (removing filibuster, expanding court) and the Democratic caucus didn't have enough people on board who even wanted to do it. Biden campaigned as the Senate whisperer but got his shyt run by his own squad. There is no reason to believe he would be any different in a second term.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Yeah...I still think the Dems would be better off without Biden on the ticket but it may be over regardless :snoop:
I now believe he should stay on the ticket, there's no one on the bench worth sacrificing for this. Biden fought hard to stay as the nominee, let him captain the ship. It's a fitting end to his career.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I now believe he should stay on the ticket, there's no one on the bench worth sacrificing for this. Biden fought hard to stay as the nominee, let him captain the ship. It's a fitting end to his career.

I don't care about Biden at all, I just want whoever will be most likely to beat Trump and/or least likely to hurt other Dems downballot.

Might be a wash though, we'll see.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Tbh.
I will be shocked if even a fifth if this actually happens if Biden gets back into office.

This 100% mirrors the very last election and the long list of guarantees given.

Educational debt forgiveness was one of them and it completely fell through.
Tell that to my baby momma that had 108k in student loans that she'd been paying (without missing a payment since 2 years before i met her <2009>) .. and still owing 96k as of 4 months ago....

.. when her loans were forgiven.

It's in its infant stages. If joe can make it happen, what makes you think he wouldn't do it?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This really exposed that “this guys gonna bring in fascism” rhetoric everyone been spewing about trump. Now it’s kumbaya, he wasn’t that bad. :mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell that to my baby momma that had 108k in student loans that she'd been paying (without missing a payment since 2 years before i met her <2009>) .. and still owing 96k as of 4 months ago....

.. when her loans were forgiven.

It's in its infant stages. If joe can make it happen, what makes you think he wouldn't do it?
We're not talking about loan forgiveness through programs that previously existed before the Biden administration or other
political smoke and mirrors. We're talking about running on the platform of forgiving a chunk of student loans up $20,000
and that never coming to pass for the vast majority of Americans.

This was the original plan:

Student loan forgiveness.

He would later go on to pivot and completely change his tune.

The New Plan Proposal

The Democrats for most of my life have now chosen to run these incredibly critical programs and life changing
platforms as a "Guarantee" which turn into a "Gotcha" and instead fall through in practice. If thee are programs and
platforms that can effectively be ripped to shreds and never enacted why even run on them in the first place?
This just leads to cynicism and voter apathy because they don't just FEEL as if their lives won't change, they KNOW
their lives won't change.

I know, I know, we'll hear things about "The Rule of Law" and "How things are supposed to be done" but it's
hard to swallow when we repeatedly witness the flaunting of those very rules no matter who is in office.
Whether that's expanded powers of surveillance or starting various actual wars or proxy wars.

Be a smug passive aggressive liberal stereotype brehs and completely miss the fukking point of my post
and literally do exactly what the last paragraph of my post says with useless liberal hand wringing brehs.
@N.J.stan

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
We still talking about Trump winning the Presidency off a failed assassination? You know he will forget the names of the people who were injured and killed at the thing, and Trump will bytch about how Melenia doesn't want to nibble on his ears anymore because they are disfigured.

Remember this is a dude who rambles a ton about electrocution over getting eaten by a shark.

I doubt Trump called up those MAGA folks to apologize.

This doesn't change anything, and rather hurts Trump because he put gasoline on this fire.