WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

can someone tell this crone to shut the fukk up, and go away :why: she isn't helping

If we're being honest our democracy cannot survive this level of misinformation constantly being peddled out. Hilary is right as she was about things in 2016. Many of us just didn't want to hear it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we're being honest our democracy cannot survive this level of misinformation constantly being peddled out. Hilary is right as she was about things in 2016. Many of us just didn't want to hear it.
nah, because the alternative is worse :yeshrug: go live in china for a month, and report back to us. as bad as the misinformation has gotten on twitter....it has to be that way

and i'm definitely not turning over the legal definition of truth, to the same people who decided what "the science" was in 2020 :scust:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 the Muslims for Harris call worked :wow:
I got called up by a Somali breh in Seattle who called me a tool cause I said I wanted Harris to win. He said so genocide isn’t a redline? I’m like you want me to want Trump to win so the Dems can be punished?

@RadaMillz it was your boy Shirib :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nah, because the alternative is worse :yeshrug: go live in china for a month, and report back to us. as bad as the misinformation has gotten on twitter....it has to be that way

and i'm definitely not turning over the legal definition of truth, to the same people who decided what "the science" was in 2020 :scust:
It doesn't have to be that way. It doesn't have to be Hillary's way, either. Social media companies need to do a hell of a better job of dealing with harmful shyt like child exploitation material, threats of violence, hate speech and disinformation, but getting rid of Section 230 will just make them over-moderate everything just to avoid lawsuits, and I think that will have a detrimental effect on speech, and lead to the loss of a lot of smaller platforms and communities like this one. Instead, we should push for clearer rules on what counts as harmful content, and push platforms to act responsibly, while investing in media literacy initiatives.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't have to be that way. It doesn't have to be Hillary's way, either. Social media companies need to do a hell of a better job of dealing with harmful shyt like child exploitation material, threats of violence, hate speech and disinformation, but getting rid of Section 230 will just make them over-moderate everything just to avoid lawsuits, and I think that will have a detrimental effect on speech, and lead to the loss of a lot of smaller platforms and communities like this one. Instead, we should push for clearer rules on what counts as harmful content, and push platforms to act responsibly, while investing in media literacy initiatives.
see, you're a perfect example of what i'm talking about. someone as confused as you, is is no position to determine what "truth" is :scusthov: :laff:

you can have elon's version of twitter, or you can have china. pick your poison