Daps
Reppin
Orlando

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Straight from the Twitter comments! :pachaha:

Interesting to see scrutiny being applied when it doesn’t fit the narrative. :lolbron:
What Twitter comments? I don’t engage in that shyt. I told you guys weeks ago people I know personally involved at a high level in swing states are worried. That was before the debate. I haven’t seen any internal polls post-debate. Could they have shifted towards Biden? Maybe, but I doubt it.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What Twitter comments? I don’t engage in that shyt. I told you guys weeks ago people I know personally involved at a high level in swing states are worried. That was before the debate. I haven’t seen any internal polls post-debate. Could they have shifted towards Biden? Maybe, but I doubt it.
I saw the same sentence you wrote almost word for word in the response to the tweet :pachaha:

No point in arguing though.

You believe Biden should remain the nom and you likely also recognize he has the best chance of likely candidates and you certainly recognize how problematic a second Trump term could be.

:cheers:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I saw the same sentence you wrote almost word for word in the response to the tweet :pachaha:

No point in arguing though.

You believe Biden should remain the nom and you likely also recognize he has the best chance of likely candidates and you certainly recognize how problematic a second Trump term could be.

:cheers:
If that’s the case then that’s probably someone’s burner account that I know 😭.