WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
At this point Biden isn't dropping out. And the media needs to move on and focus on the guy trying to be a dictator.

I think the ball is rolling in the direction of him dropping out. He says he's staying but nothing he's done since the debate has proven that he'd capable of running effectively. He sounded bad in the ABC interview, again. And given the clips of Harris that came out today from Essence Fest, with her articulating and arguing effectively...it's hard for folks to argue Biden can do this better.

My fear is the race aspect. The democrats and apologists who are pretending like this is a coup or media-driven assault are going to hurt Harris if she ends up as the nominee. They're gonna blame her and she will lose some white support. Granted she will gain some non-white support but it could kill her chances.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think the ball is rolling in the direction of him dropping out. He says he's staying but nothing he's done since the debate has proven that he'd capable of running effectively. He sounded bad in the ABC interview, again. And given the clips of Harris that came out today from Essence Fest, with her articulating and arguing effectively...it's hard for folks to argue Biden can do this better.

My fear is the race aspect. The democrats and apologists who are pretending like this is a coup or media-driven assault are going to hurt Harris if she ends up as the nominee. They're gonna blame her and she will lose some white support. Granted she will gain some non-white support but it could kill her chances.
If they really want Harris to be the norm Biden can just fake a medical emergency and make her POTUS :manny:

If he isn’t fit to campaign he isn’t fit to run the country. :manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Publicly resign in protest then and the nyt is doing the public and themselves a real disservice by keeping their sources anonymous and running these articles repeatedly

:manny:
They getting flagrant with it now. I’m waiting for a story from an anonymous source that commander bit Biden after the debate :mjlol: