• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Not only the media is complicit, but the democratic party is a whole is. We have known biden has been incapable of holding consistent press conferences, rallys etc for 3 years now. We have seen several laspes with his cognitive capabilities for years.
Look at Biden’s 2022 60 Minutes interview and his 2023 one

There’s a decline just in that year!

The mainstream media and WH press corps ignored it. Now they’re trying to clean up by burying Biden

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bu bu the big dem donors leaving Biden :damn:

Shut up clown asses up, I told you bums from 2 years ago that cat is already out the bag and ain’t no negative Biden is old shyt going to change the fact roe v wade was bushed who trimp too credit for, trimp being a convicted felon 34 times, an adjudicated rapist, scotus immunity decision and affirmative action, gop getting bushed in every election since 2018, Now British Labor party (Dems) bushing the Toure’s(GOP) in grand fashion… but the media and bozos in this thread what you to believe Biden’s age is a problem when the clown he’s running against is just as old… Media was on some bu bu bu inflation now it’s the lowest in decades after Covid, bu bu bu the border then Biden signed EO and illegal crossed dropped, bu bu bu Gaza protest… Now it’s He’s old again :mjlol:

Like I said the GOP and Trump going to get bushed into shadow realm in November… been telling you faggits this since 2016 and I haven’t been wrong since :umad:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I mean it was highly speculated that labour was going to win, I'm pretty sure polls showed it as well. Biden has been down for a very long time and the goal posts keep getting pushed. If all these things are true, why is he so behind?
2022 midterms and 23 special elections polls had Dems behind too and what happen? Polls said that red wave was coming… special elections had Dems behind…

Alabama court bushed IVF and a fukkin Dem won a house seat in deep red Huntsville…

Stop falling for media narrative and okey doke

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I mean it was highly speculated that labour was going to win, I'm pretty sure polls showed it as well. Biden has been down for a very long time and the goal posts keep getting pushed. If all these things are true, why is he so behind?
You do understand why that doesn’t matter right? :mjlol:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
George is a Clintonista, shouldnt shock anyone that he was difficult on Biden with Kamala in the wings

Dems are stuck with Biden. If he moved aside, it wouldnt be for Kamala..and the Clinton wing of the party wouldnt let anyone else go over her. Theyd rather lose with Kamala than win with anyone outside of their orbit while trying to make the case that Trump must be defeated at all costs. They are a scourge on the party and probably always will be.

I personally think a convention would be the best case scenario in a perfect world..but then itd basically be Biden delegates coming up with an alternative and if that's the case and Kamala is the only viable option then theres no point because shes worse at the head of the ticket than Biden even if hes missing on election day and rumored to be deceased. Add in that voters would feel that their voice wasnt heard in a primary process and that's a recipe for depressed turnout.

Biden campaign is right to be honest and say he was tired and limit the schedule etc. That's their only play. As is to put Kamala front and center more. Maybe 80% of the country wouldnt vote for her but they need 100% of the other 20% to show up. Plus it pacifies the lunatics behind her.

What this party needs isnt willing to be done by the people making decisions. It's either the wrong people making decisions or the right people being unable to make the right decisions. It's all rotten

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Biden campaign should center their campaign on a vision for a healthier future of young americans compared to the trump campaign of further enriching old people who are already successful

1. Environment
2. Medical Treatment (his old work on cancer initiatives and prospective future treatments)
3. Welfare net

By showing the campaign prioritizes the future and not the past or present, they will seem to care about people who currently are frustrated

Whereas trump has no vision for young americans other than basically saying one day you'll be old enough to reap the benefits the current old people are benefitting from

He can combat his biggest weakness of being old by being a gracious grandfather type that is looking to leave his wealth and success in the hands of the next generation whereas trump and republicans are characterized by greed, gluttony, lust and also have no faith in the next generation

The problem with this is that detractors can say look at pelosi Feinstein rbg hillary etc..they refuse to get out of the way and hoard wealth just like Republicans

Youd just have to eat that as a valid criticism and say this is how the biden admin works differently