• Total voters

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Also,

I cant help but to find similarities between the Kamala/Clinton wing and voters who may have previously voted Democrat or Biden but no longer support him due to Gaza/Israel. These voters similarly cost Dems the governorship in Virginia over Horn of Africa politics.

There was a prevailing thought that voters dont care about foreign policy much (which I personally disagreed with) but perhaps that is changing. I think while it is true that most voters care significantly more about domestic issues than foreign policy..there happens to be voters who have a red line with one issue or another that could keep them home because it's that important to them. Historically, that was moreso an issue for Republicans since they focus on fewer issues (2A, pro life, taxes)..but I think Democrats are now seeing that emerge more with issues related to Muslim voters who seemingly saw Democrats as the lesser of the two evils but worthy of their vote until Democrat foreign policy negatively impacted Muslims in different countries. Obama may have suffered a bit from this before but the overall number of voters weren't enough to damage him in an election.

What baffles me is that these voters refuse to admit that that is their main reasoning but instead denigrate Biden and Democrats who by all measures would be better for those concerns than Trump. Genocide Joe etc. They are smart enough to know that if Biden acted in a way that would not only make them content but actually happy in regards to these issues, he would lose in a landslide. So, like the Hillary wing, they would rather lose and find themselves in a worse situation than win or break even and not get exactly what they want. Maybe this is why they support Hamas (for those that do). They agree with the strategy for attainment of goals.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This is the honest to goodness truth but it's sad that we are here. I think that part is undeniable. Just like Joy Reid said, I'd vote for Biden if he were in a coma. It's just crazy that we are here.

Americans see us struggling with authoritarian governments elsewhere (russia via Ukraine war and china via economics). The struggle normalizes authoritarian governments as relatively strong and not "bad". People then think well it cant be that bad over there if they are winning wars against us. The threat of fascism here is too opaque and open to interpretation to be a good campaign pillar in the mind of voters who may or may not have short attention spans and limited knowledge

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Americans see us struggling with authoritarian governments elsewhere (russia via Ukraine war and china via economics). The struggle normalizes authoritarian governments as relatively strong and not "bad". People then think well it cant be that bad over there if they are winning wars against us. The threat of fascism here is too opaque and open to interpretation to be a good campaign pillar in the mind of voters who may or may not have short attention spans and limited knowledge
you're giving people way too much intellectual credit. You overestimate how deeply people think about this stuff. Most voters just care about how much things cost, whether their 401k is doing well etc. People are too busy to think anymore deeply than that. Things are expensive, but the market has been good. My 401k is +27% in the past year.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
you're giving people way too much intellectual credit. You overestimate how deeply people think about this stuff. Most voters just care about how much things cost, whether their 401k is doing well etc. People are too busy to think anymore deeply than that. Things are expensive, but the market has been good. My 401k is +27% in the past year.

I disagree

The battle is for the working class voters. Many of these voters dont have a 401k at all. They may even lament that a metric for a strong economy is a strong stock market because they have limited or no stock exposure at all. It doesnt take deep thought to repeatedly see headlines of XXX amount of billions sent to Ukraine or Israel and then reflect how they have gotten nothing but increased expenses. It's a simple logical leap from there to say why is our strength and money not good enough to end those conflicts and if it isnt good enough to end those conflicts then why send them money instead of Americans like me?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Pretty much. If it’s time to hang Joseph Robinettes jersey in the rafters it’s time but all the bytching and not to subtle water carrying for republicans needs to go out the window until Trump is finished off for good in November. The nikkas being useful idiots for the GQP can resume after the job is done

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Compare the 80s to our current crisis in the 2024, we're so cooked :mjlol: yall biden Boyz about to bring us down in flames like hilary/bernie supporter's
Hell I just had a good ass 1.5 hr nap earlier on the couch. At this point I don’t trust a president who DOESNT want to nap :mjgrin: