WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
At this point don't even replace him, he doesn't want to go so let tye ship sink if it sinks. If he wins good job but if he loses, let him be remembered as an old pos who let his ego get in the way

This is basically where I stand on it barring a highly unlikely wildcard like Michelle Obama deciding to run. It's pathetic that Biden's family and the DNC let it come to this and recognizing that obvious reality shouldn't ruffle people's feathers in here as much as it does. But if he's the only viable option this late in the game then so be it. Throw everything at the wall to get Trump the fukk out of the paint and worry about the rest later.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
You mean to tell me this doesn't attract your vote
GRmYU20WAAA9Tek.jpg:large

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Morning Consult is rated 116th in poll accuracy. Internal polls are not this positive. The higher rated polls have Biden down by 3-7 points in every swing state. That’s closer to what internal polls are saying and why Dems are panicking.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I would like to know who these Democrats think would be a better option. Kamala polls way worse vs. Trump than Biden, it's not even close....
That’s why they floated the idea of a mini primary. I think you probably have to ride with Joe tbh. Unless Biden somehow steps down from the presidency immediately and Kamala is actually the president. And I cannot envision that.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Morning Consult is rated 116th in poll accuracy. Internal polls are not this positive. The higher rated polls have Biden down by 3-7 points in every swing state. That’s closer to what internal polls are saying and why Dems are panicking.
Straight from the Twitter comments! :pachaha:

Interesting to see scrutiny being applied when it doesn’t fit the narrative. :lolbron:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no better alternative at this point outside of Michelle running which isn’t gonna happen

At this point you just gotta hope Trump stumbles over his dikk and fukks up royally at some point before November which is possible

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I would like to know who these Democrats think would be a better option. Kamala polls way worse vs. Trump than Biden, it's not even close....
I think most of them don’t actually care about that and want to position themselves as power brokers in the dem caucus.

Basically groups trying to get ahead of the direction of the party. Blue dogs vs progressives pt 3.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
There is no better alternative at this point outside of Michelle running which isn’t gonna happen

At this point you just gotta hope Trump stumbles over his dikk and fukks up royally at some point before November which is possible
People gotta decide if facism is worse than Kamala Harris becoming president if Biden dies.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I’ll never forget the $100M amount of earned media Biden got after winning South Carolina into Super Tuesday.

Just like the Afghan withdrawal, the media turn against him is wild to see. Especially as they didn’t even acknowledge him slowing down.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

I’ll never forget the amount of earned media Biden got after winning South Carolina into Super Tuesday.

Just like the Afghan withdrawal, the media turn against him is wild to see. Especially as they didn’t even acknowledge him slowing down.

Not only the media is complicit, but the democratic party is a whole is. We have known biden has been incapable of holding consistent press conferences, rallys etc for 3 years now. We have seen several laspes with his cognitive capabilities for years.