WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so is this the media pushing bullshyt or what? no way in hell Joe's colleagues are this freaked out lmao

Why wouldn't they be?

They have legitimate reason to be freaked out. Biden has a terrible approval rating and is down is most swing states. He could drag a lot of other Dems down.

Sure the media prefers Trump since he's good for ratings, but that's missing the forest for the trees.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
lol didn’t Cenk run for congress and get destroyed…. had all kinds of crazy skeletons crawling out of the closet

:why:

Maybe if Biden drops out we can still get President cenk :whoa:

bruh are you trolling :what:
This is serious business. Breaking news. A historical event unfolding before our eyes. Do you really think I would milk this story for every drop that I can solely for engagement :comeon: what do I look like, the mainstream media :comeon:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At this point don't even replace him, he doesn't want to go so let tye ship sink if it sinks. If he wins good job but if he loses, let him be remembered as an old pos who let his ego get in the way

It's not about Biden though, it's about preventing Trump from getting in and doing all kinds of damage. Personally I consider Biden a war criminal and think that's how he'll be remembered in the long term, but Trump is still worse.

The Dems should run whoever has the best chance of beating Trump. Whether that's Biden, Kamala, or someone else is debatable.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
At this point don't even replace him, he doesn't want to go so let tye ship sink if it sinks. If he wins good job but if he loses, let him be remembered as an old pos who let his ego get in the way

the time for all of these conversations and fire alarms should've been in the primary or ideally in his second year not July 2024

:mjlol:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
the time for all of these conversations and fire alarms should've been in the primary or ideally in his second year not July 2024

:mjlol:
well, that's why we are in the position because the can was kicked down the road and forced us into this position. we fukked now regardless, kamala is probably the candidate if biden drops out and i have NO faith in her

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
well, that's why we are in the position because the can was kicked down the road and forced us into this position. we fukked now regardless, kamala is probably the candidate if biden drops out and i have NO faith in her

I guess we all shoulder some of the blame then right? Joe isn't going to abandon us now. He is not a coward. Kamala can't be allowed to we all know that's a disaster waiting to happen too many people hate women in this country... I think it was SC that just got rid of all of their women state elected leaders even their Republicans just a f'd state of affairs.

Edit: I found the article

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I wish we had a multi party system like other countries just to see how many crazy people would vote for dudes like this without a first past the post system.
You mean to tell me this doesn't attract your vote
GRmYU20WAAA9Tek.jpg:large

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
"Donald Trump tried to overthrow an election by violence."

That's old news, we already reported that.

"As president, Donald Trump directed tens of millions of tax dollars to his own pockets."

Old news.

(cont'd)

2/11
"Russian intelligence helped elect Trump by illegal means. Trump welcomed the help."

Russia, Russia.

"He was proven in court to have raped a woman."

Civil proceeding, not criminal - and sexual assault, not rape. Besides ... old news.

(cont'd)

3/11
"Two dozen other women say Trump attacked them. There's literally a recording of him boasting about it!"

Old news, we litigated all that in 2016.

"There's new news just unsealed about Trump and Jeffrey Epstein!"

Salacious gossip, beneath our editorial standards.

(cont'd)

4/11
"You don't have to focus on the sex stuff. There's more evidence that Trump gave a seat in cabinet to a man for no good reason other than to thank him for the Epstein cover-up."

Arrant speculation. Also old news.

(cont'd)

5/11
"It's not arrant speculation that Trump's family falsified receipts to cheat the government out of hundreds of millions of dollars in taxes."

Old news.

"It'll feel like new news because you ignored it at the time."

We gave it a day.

(cont'd)

6/11
"Trump used the same trick - false records - in all his many civil frauds, and also in the hush-money case that got him convicted of 34 felony counts by a jury!"

Complicated technicalities, you're boring me.

(cont'd)

7/11
"You want simple? Someone bravely defied a non-disclosure agreement to go on the record that Trump used the most vicious racial slurs on the set of The Apprentice."

Doubtful source.

"The 'suckers and losers' quote comes from an impeccable source."

Old news.

8/11
"But Trump denied the 'suckers and losers' quote only last week during the nationally televised presidential debate. He lied to the whole country!"

Not our job to fact-check every word he says.

"But you personally know it to be a lie."

Maybe we do, maybe we don't.

(cont'd)

9/11
New news… Donald Trump all over Epstein logs and the media is not touching it with a ten foot poll. The power of $$$ in late stage capitalist America.

10/11
Here's some NEW news.

"Mr. Trump said 'what did you think this was gonna be?' He was very abrasive and I just started crying and I screamed and said 'please don't!' He slapped me and told me to shut up and then he ripped my panties off."

The above statement is from an interview Epstein victim Katie Johnson (accompanied by her lawyer Lisa Bloom) gave to the right wing UK tabloid "The Daily Mail" on November 4, 2016.

The Daily Mail is the equivalent of FOX News in the UK. The article was supposed to be a hit piece to discredit Katie Johnson's allegations and exonerate Donald Trump.

The interview BLEW UP in spectacular fashion as Katie provided graphic and honest details of her four "sex sessions" with Trump.

The best part is that EVERYTHING Katie said was CONFIRMED in a separate interview with Epstein recruiter, and Katie's handler, 'Tiffany Doe.'

Katie needed a handler because she was a 13 year old virgin who had no clue how to pleasure a man.

Tiffany Doe was essentially her coach and would guide her during the sex acts.

(I know, it's deeply fukking disturbing. That's why this needs to get out).

You can read the entire interview here:
Woman who alleged she was raped by Donald Trump DROPS case

Note that because it was a hit piece that went horribly bad, The Daily Mail published another article THREE DAYS LATER in an attempt to fix their massive miscalculation.

In the second article The Daily Mail claims that Katie admitted it was all a lie, which is profoundly unethical.

They offer ZERO evidence to support that claim.

But, as I mentioned, this is the UK's version of FOX News.

Please circulate.

11/11
Current news !

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRpP4GiWIAAgPfZ.jpg

GRp-lUfWAAAv_PO.jpg

GRp-lU1XEAEqWt3.jpg

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1/11
"Donald Trump tried to overthrow an election by violence."

That's old news, we already reported that.

"As president, Donald Trump directed tens of millions of tax dollars to his own pockets."

Old news.

(cont'd)

2/11
"Russian intelligence helped elect Trump by illegal means. Trump welcomed the help."

Russia, Russia.

"He was proven in court to have raped a woman."

Civil proceeding, not criminal - and sexual assault, not rape. Besides ... old news.

(cont'd)

3/11
"Two dozen other women say Trump attacked them. There's literally a recording of him boasting about it!"

Old news, we litigated all that in 2016.

"There's new news just unsealed about Trump and Jeffrey Epstein!"

Salacious gossip, beneath our editorial standards.

(cont'd)

4/11
"You don't have to focus on the sex stuff. There's more evidence that Trump gave a seat in cabinet to a man for no good reason other than to thank him for the Epstein cover-up."

Arrant speculation. Also old news.

(cont'd)

5/11
"It's not arrant speculation that Trump's family falsified receipts to cheat the government out of hundreds of millions of dollars in taxes."

Old news.

"It'll feel like new news because you ignored it at the time."

We gave it a day.

(cont'd)

6/11
"Trump used the same trick - false records - in all his many civil frauds, and also in the hush-money case that got him convicted of 34 felony counts by a jury!"

Complicated technicalities, you're boring me.

(cont'd)

7/11
"You want simple? Someone bravely defied a non-disclosure agreement to go on the record that Trump used the most vicious racial slurs on the set of The Apprentice."

Doubtful source.

"The 'suckers and losers' quote comes from an impeccable source."

Old news.

8/11
"But Trump denied the 'suckers and losers' quote only last week during the nationally televised presidential debate. He lied to the whole country!"

Not our job to fact-check every word he says.

"But you personally know it to be a lie."

Maybe we do, maybe we don't.

(cont'd)

9/11
New news… Donald Trump all over Epstein logs and the media is not touching it with a ten foot poll. The power of $$$ in late stage capitalist America.

10/11
Here's some NEW news.

"Mr. Trump said 'what did you think this was gonna be?' He was very abrasive and I just started crying and I screamed and said 'please don't!' He slapped me and told me to shut up and then he ripped my panties off."

The above statement is from an interview Epstein victim Katie Johnson (accompanied by her lawyer Lisa Bloom) gave to the right wing UK tabloid "The Daily Mail" on November 4, 2016.

The Daily Mail is the equivalent of FOX News in the UK. The article was supposed to be a hit piece to discredit Katie Johnson's allegations and exonerate Donald Trump.

The interview BLEW UP in spectacular fashion as Katie provided graphic and honest details of her four "sex sessions" with Trump.

The best part is that EVERYTHING Katie said was CONFIRMED in a separate interview with Epstein recruiter, and Katie's handler, 'Tiffany Doe.'

Katie needed a handler because she was a 13 year old virgin who had no clue how to pleasure a man.

Tiffany Doe was essentially her coach and would guide her during the sex acts.

(I know, it's deeply fukking disturbing. That's why this needs to get out).

You can read the entire interview here:
Woman who alleged she was raped by Donald Trump DROPS case

Note that because it was a hit piece that went horribly bad, The Daily Mail published another article THREE DAYS LATER in an attempt to fix their massive miscalculation.

In the second article The Daily Mail claims that Katie admitted it was all a lie, which is profoundly unethical.

They offer ZERO evidence to support that claim.

But, as I mentioned, this is the UK's version of FOX News.

Please circulate.

11/11
Current news !

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRpP4GiWIAAgPfZ.jpg

GRp-lUfWAAAv_PO.jpg

GRp-lU1XEAEqWt3.jpg

Trump’s three trials received massive coverage. He has been in the news far more than Biden over the past two years and all most all has been negative coverage.

This is the first time since Afghanistan withdrawal that Biden has received this level of negative coverage.

Dems are responding by running the blame the media play straight out of the Trump playbook and it’s coming off as desperate.