WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant speak for @FAH1223 , but I personally dont like when the media, big donors and big business put their thumb on the scale in an effort to deny the will of the people

Morpheus: Welcome to the desert of the real.

This is the reality progressives have been living in at the hands of the liberal faction of the Democratic Party.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
so is this the media pushing bullshyt or what? no way in hell Joe's colleagues are this freaked out lmao
I think they are freaked out. Partly because they are looking at their own house seats and believe President Biden would have a negative impact on down the ballot Senate and House races. Especially those who may be in swing districts or districts Trump won. So some of these members in Congress that have turned on Biden are trying to save their own asses. The other part is, the Democrat party is the party of panic.

No doubt the media is pouring it on hard though. I still maintain the belief that they want Trump to win so they can get good ratings, views and revenue again.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I think they are freaked out. Partly because they are looking at their own house seats and believe President Biden would have a negative impact on down the ballot Senate and House races. Especially those who may be in swing districts or districts Trump won. So some of these members in Congress that have turned on Biden are trying to save their own asses. The other part is, the Democrat party is the party of panic.

No doubt the media is pouring it on hard though. I still maintain the belief that they want Trump to win so they can get good ratings, views and revenue again.
Seems like such an odd play to save your ass though; especially after Kamala grabbed everyone by the nuts and told them to get in line. I wonder if it's just a story they've been sitting on to stretch the coverage out.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cenk just made a good point, Biden should be taking interviews from any and all outlets to reassure people that he is not in decline.

But, the sobering fact for the party is that he is not capable of doing so. An eight minute interview with a former Dem staffer is the best that he can do and he didn’t even look good in that attempt.

Anybody still arguing that Biden is okay is in deep, deep denial. MAGA levels of delusion.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m trying to understand what benefits Democrats expect to gain by putting this division out in the open.

So if he doesn’t step down….then what? It’s overall terrible optics

Then they jumpship telling EVERY DEMOCRATIC GOVT SENATOR AND LEGISLATOR if you dont do what we say we pull all your funding. the people with the money the donors RUN the govt... y'all keep forgetting this. :mjlol:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Biden should get on the campaign trail and talk about the issues and his vision for America, tout his accomplishments, and shyt on Trump.

He should always do the opposite of whatever Cenk says regarding any campaign. That guys a proven loser.

lol didn’t Cenk run for congress and get destroyed…. had all kinds of crazy skeletons crawling out of the closet

:why:

Daps
Cenk just made a good point, Biden should be taking interviews from any and all outlets to reassure people that he is not in decline.

But, the sobering fact for the party is that he is not capable of doing so. An eight minute interview with a former Dem staffer is the best that he can do and he didn’t even look good in that attempt.

Anybody still arguing that Biden is okay is in deep, deep denial. MAGA levels of delusion.
he looked fine enough to vote for if the alternative is a nazi. listen to yourself. if you’re unwilling to vote for biden because of a seeming decline in his faculties, when the alternative is a nazi, it means you are either a nazi or a nazi sympathizer.

some of you don’t even sound serious.

:unimpressed:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I’m trying to understand what benefits Democrats expect to gain by putting this division out in the open.

So if he doesn’t step down….then what? It’s overall terrible optics
That's my main gripe. I can see the merit and logic in either argument of staying in the race or dropping out. For the life of me I can't see why these fukkers can't hold water and are falling all over themselves to talk to the press on and off the record just hours after the debate. nikkas didn't even try to be political about it, shoot fades behind closed doors and come out with a united message with the cameras rolling. Just started telling and giving anecdotes about the level of panic and division right away. They got no problem lying until it's the right time to lie. At least get your story straight and then come out somewhat united.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
he looked fine enough to vote for if the alternative is a nazi. listen to yourself. if you’re unwilling to vote for biden because of a seeming decline in his faculties, when the alternative is a nazi, it means you are either a nazi or a nazi sympathizer.

some of you don’t even sound serious.

:unimpressed:
I think Robbie is more-so concerned that this perceived decline will sway swing voters to Trump or 3rd party--which I'm not sure would actually happen but it is worth being concerned about I guess. I still don't know that it is worth forfeiting the advantageous incumbent position for essentially an unknown. Joe already beat Trump once. Seems like far too big a risk this deep in the game. Should've been transitioning to a younger candidate before now.