WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
this is the same shyt people complained about in 2020...shyt isn't new. strange
Except for the most part we never noticed his cognitive decline. We all knew Joey was old but it wasn’t put into our faces until that last debate.

It’s somewhat like hearing about a domestic abuse story. You hear on the news “Insert person beats women” and you think it’s terrible. It’s way different when you see the abuse on actual TV. That debate changed everything

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Donors trying to exert influence.
I don’t know if it was posted but there’s a NY times article about Democratic donors getting ready to pivot to another candidate and have already raised 200 million

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Except for the most part we never noticed his cognitive decline. We all knew Joey was old but it wasn’t put into our faces until that last debate.

It’s somewhat like hearing about a domestic abuse story. You hear on the news “Insert person beats women” and you think it’s terrible. It’s way different when you see the abuse on actual TV. That debate changed everything
NO WAY lmao. I was calling him Cryptkeeper in 2020. This is NOT new.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There is also no fukking way that Kamala with 4 full months of rebranding being blasted out to the masses is in a worse position at the time of the election than a steadily declining Biden facing this chaos for the next 4 months. What we’re seeing right now is pretty much Biden’s ceiling, he has no cards to play to reverse his situation.

The cards thing is key because normally you look at the schedule and assume/expect a few bumps in support. The convention speech bump, a bump from a good debate, a bump from a Trump scandal, etc. But given Biden's condition I see no reason to believe any of that possible. He's not gonna improve in the polls or standings. And I'm someone who have generally questioned the polls (and still do) but at this point...it's over for him.

I didn't see all the ABC interview but every clip is bad. And it took them days to even get that out. He's apparently doing a press conference late next week too. Why can't he do any of this stuff immediately? The only explanation is that he can't.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The cards thing is key because normally you look at the schedule and assume/expect a few bumps in support. The convention speech bump, a bump from a good debate, a bump from a Trump scandal, etc. But given Biden's condition I see no reason to believe any of that possible. He's not gonna improve in the polls or standings. And I'm someone who have generally questioned the polls (and still do) but at this point...it's over for him.

I didn't see all the ABC interview but every clip is bad. And it took them days to even get that out. He's apparently doing a press conference late next week too. Why can't he do any of this stuff immediately? The only explanation is that he can't.
Piff, keep it a buck with me

Do you think Mr Trump will be our dictator president in November??

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ya'll nikkas need to stop with this bullshyt :mjlol:

He's not a fukkin corpse he just walks mad stiff

This nikka Trump is Lucifer where the fukk are all the people persuading him to get the fukk outta here?

At this point I think people don't even bother trying to argue with Trump supporters :yeshrug: it's generally a waste of time

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
At this point I think people don't even bother trying to argue with Trump supporters :yeshrug: it's generally a waste of time
Yep its pointless. Another hard pill to swallow is that 54 percent of Americans read at below 6th grade level and live in a country that is chock full of supremacist ideals.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Doing this behind closed doors is fine but at least show a unified from to the public like republicans do. To leak this stuff out constantly now is weak especially when you know how Biden is and that he probably isn’t gonna quit anyway so you’re just putting the nail in his coffin.

I don’t even think there doing this because they believe Biden will ever actually step down and someone else will give them a better shot. They’re just jumping off the titanic in damage control trying to save their own asses if he loses