WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I mean to be fair, what are they not supposed to talk about the current president looking like a corpse? Do I think they should also talk about trump? Yes but biden isn't making it easy when he looks like he might not even make it to November

:patrice:

Trump tried to stage a coup the government is still arresting and prosecuting people who attacked the capitol building and violated their oath to the constitution around the country!

Wake up

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
:patrice:

Trump tried to stage a coup the government is still arresting and prosecuting people who attacked the capitol building and violated their oath to the constitution around the country!

Wake up
I mean when the president is doing interviews about his mental capability, I think that's going to be news vs something that most people see as happening a few years ago.

not saying it's right but one is more current

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
these two guys been posting contrarian shyt all day hoping folks engage them. Glad to see folks just keep it moving. :mjlol:
Still scared to mention my name, Charlie? If you consider this contrarian shyt you either as brain damaged as the President or have a humiliation fetish. I’m on your head like Kendrick :russ:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Now all these "fall in line" party members are gonna start coming out. :russ: you nikkas knew he was like this for months UNLESS the house was blatantly lying which would mean to me that a lot of people there do not want to lose their jobs, jobs> democracy

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

he probably means the early primary times, in all fairness. He was counted out before SC.

You can feel the spin and pushback almost working, even I am like well, one bad debate...whatever

but I really think it's bad path to continue. this interview isn't exactly sharp as fukk.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
We could understand replacement if Kamala wasn't the one behind him

We pick kamala and we will definitely lose. She isn't getting swing voters and people will get staying home and the donors won't be spending. It'll be a self-fulfilling suicide mission
We pick someone else, hell hath no fury from black women over sending her to the bushes. Kamala needs to lose in the primary in 2028 for the most graceful exit for her.

We have no choice but to coalesce around Biden. Everything else is pure fantasy.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We could understand replacement if Kamala wasn't the one behind him

We pick kamala and we will definitely lose. She isn't getting swing voters and people will get staying home and the donors won't be spending. It'll be a self-fulfilling suicide mission
We pick someone else, hell hath no fury from black women over sending her to the bushes. Kamala needs to lose in the primary in 2028 for the most graceful exit for her.

We have no choice but to coalesce around Biden. Everything else is pure fantasy.

if we are entertaining reasonable scenarios, Kamala shores up some black voters in Georgia and maybe Michigan. Shapiro comes in and locks PA. That's a pretty reasonable plan to me.