WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
these are some dark days....... trump ain't all there either but he at least knows how to hold it together for key moments....

the real question i wonder is if dems can hang onto the senate or not.... if trumpy gets back into the white house, we'll need the senate to hold..... congress is a battlefield....

:francis:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...

:francis:
i hear you @Pressure, i hear you.... .we're on the same team.... but that article was from back in may and it gained little traction at the time.... during the debate, trump was lucid.... if you knew nothing about politics and you didn't know trump was lying the whole way through, you would conclude like most voters that trump is the one is his right mind.... we know all three of the frontrunner candidates are old decrepit senile white men..... but do the majority of voters realize this................?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i hear you @Pressure, i hear you.... .we're on the same team.... but that article was from back in may and it gained little traction at the time.... during the debate, trump was lucid.... if you knew nothing about politics and you didn't know trump was lying the whole way through, you would conclude like most voters that trump is the one is his right mind.... we know all three of the frontrunner candidates are old decrepit senile white men..... but do the majority of voters realize this................?
Bro, Republicans are well aware that Trump is a rambling moron who shyts himself in court.

They are aware of all his flaws. They don’t care because he gives them two things they care about.

Dems however keep searching for these Obama like characters and continually fail the mission.

Cool, story comes out that Biden has had old nikka moments.

But think objectively, has the Biden administration made a decision where you say, oh man, the president must have froze for 30 seconds.

The reality is, most of his decisions are just oversight and not spit of the moment decisions.

Same reason government functioned when Trump was barely in DC, took his briefing as a picture book, and has no idea about any policy.

Dems just melodramatic.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Bro, Republicans are well aware that Trump is a rambling moron who shyts himself in court.

They are aware of all his flaws. They don’t care because he gives them two things they care about.

Dems however keep searching for these Obama like characters and continually fail the mission.

Cool, story comes out that Biden has had old nikka moments.

But think objectively, has the Biden administration made a decision where you say, oh man, the president must have froze for 30 seconds.

The reality is, most of his decisions are just oversight and not spit of the moment decisions.

Same reason government functioned when Trump was barely in DC, took his briefing as a picture book, and has no idea about any policy.

Dems just melodramatic.
you don't have to convince me, i'm already onboard... you have to convince millions of swing voters who are falling for the okee doke.....

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems however keep searching for these Obama like characters and continually fail the mission
obama was so good that he's become a curse on the party :dead:

dudes saying shyt like "andy beshear isn't exciting enough" is pretty much just "we need another run like obama had in 2008", which is not something we'll see again in our lifetimes. and we don't NEED that to win, certainly not to fukkin beat trump in november

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah, trying to draw parity between Biden for being old and Trump trying to cement a fascist dictatorship with the backing of billionaires and the SCOTUS seems unfair

:patrice:
A fukking felon who pops was arrested in a klan riot and made it clear that project 2025 is the goal :dead:
Do americans need this motherfukker to wear an SS suit to see where his intentions lie because I swear with all the key jingling deflections on the gravity of the situation even that won't help:dead:
How in the ABSOLUTE fukk does it get this far with a whimper and the media out here giving him the Magic johnson no look assist just because they want ratings to go up:dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A fukking felon who pops was arrested in a klan riot and made it clear that project 2025 is the goal :dead:
Do americans need this motherfukker to wear an SS suit to see where his intentions lie because I swear with all the key jingling deflections on the gravity of the situation even that won't help:dead:
How in the ABSOLUTE fukk does it get this far with a whimper and the media out here giving him the Magic johnson no look assist just because they want ratings to go up:dead:
because there's simply too many problems with this administration :yeshrug:

obviously, trump represents enough of the worst of (white) america that he has that level of support. but the rest of it is people who have seen home ownership spiral out of their reach in the past couple years. or they're tired of biden's weakness on the border. or they're tired of being told to "just go buy an electric car" when they pull up to the gas station. or they're tired of biden telling them that he knows what it's like to struggle at the grocery store, because his son died in iraq

when you only get two choices for president, and the current administration has the flaws that it does, dems can't just call everyone voting against biden a nazi :yeshrug: that isn't gonna work

i'd love for biden to step down, kamala to make histoty being sworn in and serve out his term, and the DNC name a whole new ticket. the Dems couldn't possibly lose in that scenario