Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Fifteen percent of the Black vote is scary

Isbthis the new normal?
This shyt is bullshyt it's not true nikka!

15% of the black vote get the fukk outta here with that bullshyt :mjlol:

The NY Times is really gone to total shyt this is crazy

15% fukk outta here with that nonsense

Last edited:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
these are some dark days....... trump ain't all there either but he at least knows how to hold it together for key moments....

the real question i wonder is if dems can hang onto the senate or not.... if trumpy gets back into the white house, we'll need the senate to hold..... congress is a battlefield....

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
these are some dark days....... trump ain't all there either but he at least knows how to hold it together for key moments....

the real question i wonder is if dems can hang onto the senate or not.... if trumpy gets back into the white house, we'll need the senate to hold..... congress is a battlefield....

Just vote for him, Bro. Hope you find inner peace.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the real question i wonder is if dems can hang onto the senate or not.... if trumpy gets back into the white house, we'll need the senate to hold.....
fukk no. WV is gone, and R's need to pick up 1 from ohio, montana, PA, etc. if trump wins, it's with a republican senate

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Ppl say we gotta vote to get another justice elected

I don't think we'll ever hold another majority again on both

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

To be honest, the Senate was looking pretty bad regardless, it's just not a good map for Dems.

The real question is will Biden (or whoever runs) have a negative downballot effect and stop the Dems from retaking the house. If so we could be looking at a GOP trifecta along with a 6-3 conservative Supreme Court which basically gives Trump unlimited power.

It's the worst of all worlds :snoop:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
To be honest, the Senate was looking pretty bad regardless, it's just not a good map for Dems.

The real question is will Biden (or whoever runs) have a negative downballot effect and stop the Dems from retaking the house. If so we could be looking at a GOP trifecta along with a 6-3 conservative Supreme Court which basically gives Trump unlimited power.

It's the worst of all worlds :snoop:

Might as well throw the towel in on all of it

Ever feel like giving up?