WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
To be honest, the Senate was looking pretty bad regardless, it's just not a good map for Dems.

The real question is will Biden (or whoever runs) have a negative downballot effect and stop the Dems from retaking the house. If so we could be looking at a GOP trifecta along with a 6-3 conservative Supreme Court which basically gives Trump unlimited power.

It's the worst of all worlds :snoop:
keeping the house won't do much for us.... i'm not against fighting to keep the house but if trump gets the presidency and the senate it is all over with.... we need either the presidency or the senate (preferably both) to stop project 2025....

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I feel like more than a few people calling on Biden to drop out post debate in this thread weren’t going to vote for Biden or a Democrat this election so that’s rather awkward as well now that I think about it
I
Definitely feels like the end is coming... :sas2: I told dudes here voting aint gonna save us...
when Trump raises your insulin prices in going to tag you in the thread if you’re still able to post. :mjgrin:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's a little more than that :skip:
Capn Obvious over here, what do you think "a lot of" means? does "a lot of" mean "all of"? You been trolling hard and shytposting all day, this is my only response to you this week.

Please stay hydrated and stay safe if you get on the road during the holiday fireworks this evening. I will maybe respond to you next week when I've summoned enough energy to entertain your bullshyt further.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capn Obvious over here, what do you think "a lot of" means? does "a lot of" mean "all of"? You been trolling hard and shytposting all day, this is my only response to you this week.

Please stay hydrated and stay safe if you get on the road during the holiday fireworks this evening. I will maybe respond to you next week when I've summoned enough energy to entertain your bullshyt further.
i'll be here, Fran :salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You gonna make a, “ I’m on my death bed… Free DAPS AND REPS :Okayab:“ thread?

:lupe:
I dont know why you even bothering me when we're literally seeing our govt fracture from within and pointing your ire at ME for?!?!:dahell: stop focusing on me and worry about what happens to the govt down the line...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I dont know why you even bothering me when we're literally seeing our govt fracture from within and pointing your ire at ME for?!?!:dahell: stop focusing on me and worry about what happens to the govt down the line...
This is what you want. I just want you to be here to experience it if it happens. :comeon: