WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I do vote. Biden is bringing down the ticket and hurting down ballot Dem candidates. You're snobby attitude is exactly what's wrong with the Dem party. You'd rather lose and take the moral high ground than win and have the GOP say bad things about you. Meanwhile, they want to have a Republican dictator. Good luck with that.

Dems and Republicans in a nutshell

What's the difference between me and you- you talk good one but you don't do what you supposed to do.

Republicans will do absolutely anything to win a game including cheat rob and steal.

Democrats keep looking for the refs to bail them out.

Every Democrat governor needs to change the laws in their states regarding voting or civil rights RIGHT NOW and claim the 10th amendment and tell the GOP to fukk off.

More Democratic governors need to start acting like the DeSantis or Abbott.

Be an unrepentant prick.

Tell Joe it's been fun the rides over you got to get Gretch and try to salvage the Midwest and do the best you can but everybody at the top has to go.

It's time for a full scale house cleaning

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GRmaH4JbMAId5r-

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Dems and Republicans in a nutshell

What's the difference between me and you- you talk good one but you don't do what you supposed to do.

Republicans will do absolutely anything to win a game including cheat rob and steal.

Democrats keep looking for the refs to bail them out.

Every Democrat governor needs to change the laws in their states regarding voting or civil rights RIGHT NOW and claim the 10th amendment and tell the GOP to fukk off.

More Democratic governors need to start acting like the DeSantis or Abbott.

Be an unrepentant prick.

Tell Joe it's been fun the rides over you got to get Gretch and try to salvage the Midwest and do the best you can but everybody at the top has to go.

It's time for a full scale house cleaning
This!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I do vote. Biden is bringing down the ticket and hurting down ballot Dem candidates. You're snobby attitude is exactly what's wrong with the Dem party. You'd rather lose and take the moral high ground than win and have the GOP say bad things about you. Meanwhile, they want to have a Republican dictator. Good luck with that.

"snobby attitude" if you mean being bound by reality then you got me

Could Democrats replace Biden as their nominee? Here's how it could happen, and why it's unlikely

Did meth or chatgpt help you write that 3rd sentence?

The options are clear vote for Biden or Trump and I don't consider losing to be an option

You've repeatedly said you're not voting.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjlol: The only person that can sub in for Joe is Kamala, everyone else starts at $0. Forget all other names, its Joe or Kamala.

:youngsabo: Also I am convinced that US Polls are running on 2020 Census Data, which was affected by COVID-19. So running on those datasets can be misleading since it wasn't done properly.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: The only person that can sub in for Joe is Kamala, everyone else starts at $0. Forget all other names, its Joe or Kamala.

:youngsabo: Also I am convinced that US Polls are running on 2020 Census Data, which was affected by COVID-19. So running on those datasets can be misleading since it wasn't done properly.
Now we're saying polls are faulty from 2020 data :laff: :dead:

Man I can't keep up with the excuses

It was a cold, lack of sleep, long trips, now it's because of data from 4 years ago

:snoop:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
He is old.
He is slowing down.

he wasn't the same man that tore down Paul Ryan

But that dude straight up said he has dementia. You think I'm crazy for pushing back on that though ?!?

Again I'm pushing back on the dementia claim. That's just hyperbolic trolling.
How is it hyperbole? He clearly has some form

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

:mjcry: if biden/harris gives this piece of shyt the satisfaction of winning

Bro he can’t even properly attack Kamala lol. Nobody can say why they truly don’t like her other than people heard they don’t like her say they’re repeating the phrase.

One legitimate complaint is her prosecution record but do you think the republicans are going to say she’s too hard on crime?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Listened to fivethirtyeight's emergency podcast last night. They are starting to lean towards Biden being replaced in spite of the last 24 hours of lip service. Biden acknowledged to a source that he only has a few days to right the ship, which is a tacit acknowledgement that he might step down.

Betting markets (whether you want to trust them or not) have started shifting dramatically:
mKL1Pa3.png

Too soon to tell, but the poll numbers have Biden down an additional ~2% or more in most states, which is confirming the growing Trump lead

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
because biden is a racist b*stard that deserves it :dahell: all the misery he done to our people now the system is crashing and burning because of him...
this is some sort of karmic payback... fukk him...
What the hell is this discourse? What is crashing and burning for Biden? What’s karma? It’s us who are going down in flames if this plays out as a trump win. It’s us, and the next two generations, who suffer.