WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone who wants to stick with biden, you realize he has to pretty much have a perfect 4 months, right :dead: no more senior moments. and that includes the september debate

could be a tall order :huhldup:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Cut the cord right now save yourself the embarrassment history will not be kind if you keep him on board.

He should have brokered a deal that he was only going to serve one term and groomed a successor from day one and if it wasn't Harris she should have been willing to just be on board with it or be gone

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
everyone who wants to stick with biden, you realize he has to pretty much have a perfect 4 months, right :dead: no more senior moments. and that includes the september debate

could be a tall order :huhldup:

:lolbron: Focus on Trump. As he views Biden and Schumer, Palestinians. That's not going to pick up the Middle Eastern Bloc. His unhinged debate turned away vital Independents as now Jill Stein or Cornell West is their only option if they don't want to vote for Biden because RFK Jr. eats #DogSet. Not to mention he's been silent... :youngsabo: Maybe Trump had a medical episode...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Probably the case. Harris gets the focus back on the insanity of Trump’s statements and actions. Also allows her to actually campaign daily instead of whatever Biden is doing.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Biden dropping out seems more disastrous than him staying. I have a hard time believing democrat voters are going to rally around an unknown quantity this late in the election cycle. I just don't see that going the way people think it's going to go.

This narrative being push is definently intentional.

-If Biden has dementia then Trump 100% has it and has had it longer than Biden
-Trump had raped numerous kids supplied to him by Jeffrey Epstein
-SCOTUS is in Trumps back pocket and no longer represents the American people and is about to do even more harm to people if Trump wins presidency.
-The entirety of project 2025

You'd think people would be more outraged by this, more than Biden stumbling over his tongue in the debate.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Biden dropping out seems more disastrous than him staying. I have a hard time believing democrat voters are going to rally around an unknown quantity this late in the election cycle. I just don't see that going the way people think it's going to go.

This narrative being push is definently intentional.

-If Biden has dementia then Trump 100% has it and has had it longer than Biden
-Trump had raped numerous kids supplied to him by Jeffrey Epstein
-SCOTUS is in Trumps back pocket and no longer represents the American people and is about to do even more harm to people if Trump wins presidency.
-The entirety of project 2025

You'd think people would be more outraged by this, more than Biden stumbling over his tongue in the debate.

A ton of people as well are missing out on a big portion of the Debate; 50 Million watched it compared to the 150 who watched the first Biden/Trump debate. All this blabbering is really a big social media echo chamber, that many people don't care about.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
you know what f*** it

If they institute that project 25 BS all bets are off and you can go ahead and make sure that you don't comply with a goddamn thing.

Fukk Congress, fukk the SC.

Don't tread on me and we will not comply.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The party has a lot of a folks on the roster, but they just aren't in a position to leave their post:

Whitner: Michigan
Moore: too early
Brown: his year was 2020
Newsome: 44% approval in California
Kamala : already trash
Bernie: old as he'll.
Cooper: was setup for an admin job after his term ends

I hate Newsome and Andy and Whitmer would be perfect