WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans know the issue at the border cannot be fixed and even if it could they certainly wouldn't want the Democrats to come up with the solution. Then they would have to praise them for stopping the migrant flow :russ:

Immigration is a boogie monster issue to get people like @the cac mamba riled up.

One, the U.S population would be in decline and that would have major implications for the future without immigration. Two, critical industries like the entire food would collapse without illegal immigration.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Immigration is a boogie monster issue to get people like @the cac mamba riled up.

One, the U.S population would be in decline and that would have major implications for the future without immigration. Two, critical industries like the entire food would collapse without illegal immigration.

It's wildly comical how reliant the US is on illegal immigration yet the Republicans look the other way when faced with that reality and still use it as a dog whistle. It's essentially become a late-stage capitalism foundation block.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's wildly comical how reliant the US is on illegal immigration yet the Republicans look the other way when faced with that reality and still use it as a dog whistle. It's essentially become a late-stage capitalism foundation block.

They know their base is prone to hatred and easy to frighten. If you only listened to the GOP debates, you would mistake China and Mexico for the new Axis of evil instead of our #1 and #3 trading partners.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's recent reports in the Times that outline how illegal immigration props up large corporations and small businesses in almost every corner of the country. From Purdue chicken plants to gas stations. Some of them underage minors who are working in meat processing plants.

it's so wild to me that people would demonize these people when they display more heart and courage and pure determinism than many Americans I know. To be 15 years old working in a fukking factory and sending all the money home to your family. That's family values to me. The ones crossing in by panga boats. Those people are courageous, in my estimation.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's recent reports in the Times that outline how illegal immigration props up large corporations and small businesses in almost every corner of the country. From Purdue chicken plants to gas stations. Some of them underage minors who are working in meat processing plants.

it's so wild to me that people would demonize these people when they display more heart and courage and pure determinism than many Americans I know. To be 15 years old working in a fukking factory and sending all the money home to your family. That's family values to me. The ones crossing in by panga boats. Those people are courageous, in my estimation.

Anti immigration sentiment is as American as slavery and apple pie. There was a time when the ancestors of Sean Hannity, Donald Frump, and Ben Shapiro were the ones accused of poisoning America’s blood.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More fox propaganda
it's a live video... of the border. it isnt someones opinion :dead:

so answer this for me; since liberals are always bytching about how unfair the cost of housing is, where exactly do the people on that video end up living?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I would say look at Florida as a case-study. It will be interesting to see how anti-immigration laws wreck their economy because a ton of the jobs are just jobs that white people don't want to work; farming of crops that can't be done with machines, roofing/construction, cooking, landscaping, sewage at times.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's a live video... of the border. it isnt someones opinion :dead:

so answer this for me; since liberals are always bytching about how unfair the cost of housing is, where exactly do the people on that video end up living?

So you think these people crossing the border with just the clothes on their back are the ones buying up all the available housing? :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you think these people crossing the border with just the clothes on their back are the ones buying up all the available housing? :heh:
who said anything about buying :dahell: answer the question

it's crazy that you watched Abbott ether the fukk outta chicago and NY just by giving them a small taste of this, and you're still caping for these illegals like a fool. why was eric adams begging for all that money? if these people aren't a burden, why was it needed?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who said anything about buying :dahell: answer the question

it's crazy that you watched Abbott ether the fukk outta chicago and NY just by giving them a small taste of this, and you're still caping for these illegals like a fool. why was eric adams begging for all that money? if these people aren't a burden, why was it needed?

Cacs hysteria about invading hordes of illegals is boring. :russell: