WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
And I'm sure with Trump being back full time in headlines, plus whatever crazy person he has as his running mate, that will motivate people even more.

We are not just talking kids in College as well, but like Seniors in High School. If they are hitting 18, they want in.

Because for them... when they were born... they probably didn't understand the 2008 collapse... but were born into a world with Abortion, Multi-Race Friends, Friends that are Gay/Trans... to them, its just Normal... and its the Republican rhetoric in hurts them.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Its been good for Democrats. It's why Evers got re-elected, its why Mandela Barnes had a shot against Johnson, and why Protasiewicz got elected and helped flipped the courts Liberal.

It's been for Democrats is not the same as it's good for Biden.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i can't even defend this shyt anymore. we're acting like beating trump in 2024 is the entire goal, when biden would still have to be the POTUS for 4 years after that, and that part is just a complete afterthought :laff:
He just has to be president for a second. Then we are Gucci cause we will control the White House. Biden can retire immediately after winning for all I care :yeshrug:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say tge polls are too early but for this "incumbent" advantage, biden is getting killed in the polls. He better start campaigning soon or it's over before it even started

The fact that Kennedy is polling at 21% should tell us all we need to know about the predictive value of these polls. Toss them shyts in the bushes.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you'll be seeing more of this once it's closer to clinching the nomination

:banderas: yes. double, triple, quadruple down on this EXACT message

trump is gonna have a narcissitic meltdown when he has to switch from bragging about overturning Roe in the primary, to defending overturning it in the general :mjlol:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Immediately after Trump gives his nomination acceptance speech at the RNC, which will be on all major news networks, Biden needs to do a speech on all the major networks discussing how dangerous Trump is for democracy, and how he's a convicted felon (assuming he's found guilty) for trying to overthrow the government to stay in power.

Take Trump's moment away from him and turn into Justice Joe.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Immediately after Trump gives his nomination acceptance speech at the RNC, which will be on all major news networks, Biden needs to do a speech on all the major networks discussing how dangerous Trump is for democracy, and how he's a convicted felon (assuming he's found guilty) for trying to overthrow the government to stay in power.

Take Trump's moment away from him and turn into Justice Joe.
i don't even want biden to take the fukkin moral high ground; it doesn't work. i want biden to lay into trump as the biggest sore loser, and whiniest p*ssy in america

i don't want to talk about how dangerous it is, that trump won't concede in 2024; i want to talk about how pathetic it is. it's time to start mocking this p*ssy, and the "men" on the right who carry his water

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know everyone is shidding on the polls

But they can’t be 6-10 points off!!

Biden is in trouble.

They are way off. The third party candidates are polling at a combined 23%. :heh:

I think people are just saying whatever at this point when these pollsters call them. Not everybody follows this shyt like we do. The general public won’t start caring about the general election until after the conventions. The only polls worth a damn right now are the Iowa and NH poll results where actual campaigning is ongoing.