Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL, including the Racist & Incompetent Attorney General of New York State, Letitia “Peekaboo” James, who has let Murder & Violent Crime FLOURISH, & Businesses FLEE; the Radical Left Trump Hating Judge, a “Psycho,” Arthur Engoron, who Criminally Defrauded the State of New York, & ME, by purposely Valuing my Assets at a “tiny” Fraction of what they are really worth in order to convict me of Fraud before even a Trial, or seeing any PROOF, & used his Politically Biased & Corrupt Campaign Finance Violator, Chief Clerk Alison Greenfield, to sit by his side on the “Bench” & tell him what to do; & Crooked Joe Biden, who has WEAPONIZED his Department of Injustice against his Political Opponent, & allowed our Country to go to HELL; & all of the other Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Fascists, Marxists, Democrats, & RINOS, who are seriously looking to DESTROY OUR COUNTRY. Have no fear, however, we will WIN the Presidential Election of 2024, & MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

6.52k ReTruths
24.3k Likes
Nov 24, 2023, 02:03 AM

Imagine telling anyone at any other point in our lifetimes that that would be the Thanksgiving message from the current presidential favorite. :mjlol:

And he posted that shyt at 2am in the morning. :mjlol::mjlol:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL, including the Racist & Incompetent Attorney General of New York State, Letitia “Peekaboo” James, who has let Murder & Violent Crime FLOURISH, & Businesses FLEE; the Radical Left Trump Hating Judge, a “Psycho,” Arthur Engoron, who Criminally Defrauded the State of New York, & ME, by purposely Valuing my Assets at a “tiny” Fraction of what they are really worth in order to convict me of Fraud before even a Trial, or seeing any PROOF, & used his Politically Biased & Corrupt Campaign Finance Violator, Chief Clerk Alison Greenfield, to sit by his side on the “Bench” & tell him what to do; & Crooked Joe Biden, who has WEAPONIZED his Department of Injustice against his Political Opponent, & allowed our Country to go to HELL; & all of the other Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Fascists, Marxists, Democrats, & RINOS, who are seriously looking to DESTROY OUR COUNTRY. Have no fear, however, we will WIN the Presidential Election of 2024, & MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

6.52k ReTruths
24.3k Likes
Nov 24, 2023, 02:03 AM

Imagine telling anyone at any other point in our lifetimes that that would be the Thanksgiving message from the current presidential favorite. :mjlol:

And he posted that shyt at 2am in the morning. :mjlol::mjlol:

:ahh: Only 6.5K Retweets.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Merrick should've appointed a special counsel the first week after he was hired. None of these cases will be done by the election ATP

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Merrick should've appointed a special counsel the first week after he was hired. None of these cases will be done by the election ATP
They don’t want to stretch the laws by prosecuting an American president. They never did. Trump is forcing them and they know it makes the country look crazy.