WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s your obsession in telling people who they should vote for? People are not going to change their mind because you tried to shame them for the 100th time. Especially not when their decision to not vote for the Warlord is predicated on something as vile as supporting genocide and ethnic cleansing.
i'm sorry, i thought this was a political subforum, where progressives have been whining about trump/republican governance for the past 8 years

now you want 4 more years of it, over a conflict started by unapologetic islamic terrorists waging war on another continent, and i'm not supposed to point out the ridiculousness of that heel turn? or the deluge of tears around here, that a second trump term will result in?

won't anyone think of the trehs and illegals? :damn:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know what’s wrong with me that the killing of 40K civilians and the ethnic cleansing of two million people with my tax dollars bothers me.
the UN halved that number last week, because it's a blatant lie

if you're gonna pretend like you have some kind of moral high ground, at least stop spouting Hamas propaganda

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah @Robbie3000, it's only 20K dead kids and women. Peanuts.
LOL @ pointing out that 20k is a big number, thus a big number to lie about

sad that Hamas started it, though :yeshrug:typically a "genocide" isn't characterized by one side intitating it with a terrorist attack that killed a thousand people. that's usually referred to as "war"

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol:

The other white man @Payday23 has admitted to being a Hamas supporter.

Has admitted that he lives in maga land and doesn’t care about maga policies because Tennessee is beautiful.

And has decided he’s drawing his line on Gaza because he wants to keep fukking the girl with the nose ring.

I hate to say it, but when @the cac mamba is the reasonable poster you guys are completely lost in the sauce.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
sorry, i just gotta clarify. their choice is to help get the guy elected who declared Jerusalem the capitol of israel?

doesn't seem anti-zionist :patrice:
You gotta stop. Robbie gonna vote for Biden then talk about how noble he is for doing the right thing.

These guys just trying to get daps and rep points.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
how about voting for which president will appoint better judges in the country you actually live in, instead of simping for a radical islamist terror organization that routinely throws the people you're fake-caring about under the bus :ehh:

i like how palestine launches rockets at israel on a daily basis, but that doesn't count as genocide because they aren't good at it :laff:
He doesn’t live in America. He lives somewhere near the occupied state of hawaii :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the UN halved that number last week, because it's a blatant lie

if you're gonna pretend like you have some kind of moral high ground, at least stop spouting Hamas propaganda
No they did not, you lying animal.