WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Why are nikkas mad that polls are being posted? It's literally an election what else is people supposed to talk about in an election thread? I'm genuinely confused
These guys became the blue version of what they think Trump supporters are. bad news is fake, only take in the good news.

And it’s led by a “not online“ poster who posts a lot and has a drinking problem.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sorry, i just gotta clarify. their choice is to help get the guy elected who declared Jerusalem the capitol of israel?

doesn't seem anti-zionist :patrice:

Better than the guy who actually supported a genocide and ethnic cleansing. In regard to Israel, the warlord is objectively worse that Trump ever was by orders of magnitude.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Better than the guy who actually supported a genocide and ethnic cleansing. In regard to Israel, the warlord is objectively worse that Trump ever was by orders of magnitude.
False. The Republican Party is threatening to impeach Biden for withdrawing aid. Trump is also saying he’s betraying Israel. It’s completely disgusting that you would say Biden is worse than Trump on Israel when the republicans are basically slapping you in the face with the alternative.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False. The Republican Party is threatening to impeach Biden for withdrawing aid. Trump is also saying he’s betraying Israel. It’s completely disgusting that you would say Biden is worse than Trump on Israel when the republicans are basically slapping you in the face with the alternative.

It’s a demonstrable fact that Warlord Biden caused more harm to Palestinians than Trump ever did. By far.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It’s a demonstrable fact that Warlord Biden caused more harm to Palestinians than Trump ever did. By far.
A complete fallacy. They were presidents during two different time period. Biden prior to October 7th did nothing to escalate tensions between Israel and Palestine. Trump however provoked Hamas and Iran repeatedly during peace time

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A complete fallacy. They were presidents during two different time period. Biden prior to October 7th did nothing to escalate tensions between Israel and Palestine. Trump however provoked Hamas and Iran repeatedly during peace time

Tell that to the millions of displaced Palestinians and family members of 40,000 dead people.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My good friend. We can all agree Biden is a fukk up but also that Trump would be inarguably worse both for domestic protestors and native gazans

Trump would do the same exact thing. The only thing he would do differently is talk shyt and make good people angry.

He would probably be better for Palestinians because he would turn agnostic liberals against Israel’s barbarism.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s your point? Trump is saying Biden is being too soft. Rafah would be flattened by now if Trump was president

I’ve made my point several times. Biden has caused more harm to Palestinians than Trump ever did.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My good friend. We can all agree Biden is a fukk up but also that Trump would be inarguably worse both for domestic protestors and native gazans

There is no sense arguing. The fact that there trying to say that Trump would somehow be better for Palestine shows how unserious they are about this.

They want Biden out so they can say look the Dems need to run a progressive or they will never win again

They want Biden to lose and there is literally nothing he can do to make them vote for him because they want their candidates in

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The TikTok talking points falls flat here. You can’t even rationally debate your position in good faith.

I’m the only one being rational in this exchange. You’re stuck in dogmatic thinking that anything team blue does (no matter how barbaric) is less harmful than what team red MIGHT do in a hypothetical situation.

It’s a ridiculous argument.