WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your anger should be pointed at The Warlord and not voters who object to our tax dollars going towards genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Warlord Biden is a staunch Zionist. He made his choice and anti Zionists will make their choice in November.
who's angry, besides those two disgruntled transsexual posters?

who are you voting for in november?

A. Genocide Joe
B. Donald Trump

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who's angry, besides those two disgruntled transsexual posters?

who are you voting for in november?

A. Genocide Joe
B. Donald Trump
You’ve been one spazzing out because people have a limit on what they are willing to tolerate.

I harbor an almost unhealthy hatred for Trump so I will vote against him no matter what, but I have no issue with anyone who can’t stomach voting for the Warlord either. They are probably more principled than I.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I harbor an almost unhealthy hatred for Trump so I will vote against him no matter what
good, all i asked you to clarify. so am i

i was worried we were in for months' worth of several autistic posters running around refusing to say who they're voting for, out of some misguided sense of self righteousness :huhldup:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your anger should be pointed at The Warlord and not voters who object to our tax dollars going towards genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Warlord Biden is a staunch Zionist. He made his choice and anti Zionists will make their choice in November.
sorry, i just gotta clarify. their choice is to help get the guy elected who declared Jerusalem the capitol of israel?

doesn't seem anti-zionist :patrice:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Guys, please just vote the lesser of two genocides in November, guys. Pls guys. Biden's genocide has a lot of fist shaking and "aw shucks," which is a much better option to Trump's genocide which doesn't include fist shaking. C'mon guys, you can't call yourself against the genocide in Gaza if you don't care about fist shaking, guys. This is an important distinction to browbeat people with, guys. Pls I am a serious person, guys pls.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Guys, please just vote the lesser of two genocides in November, guys. Pls guys. Biden's genocide has a lot of fist shaking and "aw shucks," which is a much better option to Trump's genocide which doesn't include fist shaking. C'mon guys, you can't call yourself against the genocide in Gaza if you don't care about fist shaking, guys. This is an important distinction to browbeat people with, guys. Pls I am a serious person, guys pls.
Ironically your position is way less mature than the lesser of two evils position especially when Biden is much better domestically.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Ironically your position is way less mature than the lesser of two evils position especially when Biden is much better domestically.
You guys can't go a single post without trying to misrepresent other's positions.

Sounds like you guys should probably stick to the domestic issues when browbeating then, no?
If you cared about the actual election, that is. It seems more that it's just another tool you guys pick up to try and bludgeon those to the left, or anyone you feel you can punch down on from your perceived social hierarchy. It doesn't seem like it's good political strategy to push unpopular policies while simultaneously attacking your own base, but if there's something there beyond trolling, feel free to explain.