Votes: 18 17.5%
  • We lose

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
For you; what has Kamala Harris ever done for Black people types; pull up a seat. 👇🏾

2/11
Shout out to Benard L. Taylor for this one TikTok - Make Your Day

3/11
The thing i never understand is that, them types act like we can't easily pull up what the other side has done to hurt black people specifically.

4/11
That part. 👆🏾

5/11
Is this available on YouTube? I don’t have an upgraded account so I can’t download that video

6/11
I don't think it is fam.

7/11
Kamala Harris was locking black men up left & right, she ain’t done shyt 4no black person it don’t matter, she nvr acknowledged Sonya Harris killing. She will not get the electoral votes,over 100 million white kids have millions of dollars in student debt, they R not voting 4-her

8/11
That didn't take long…………. 🤷🏾‍♂️

9/11
You’re not Black🤣

10/11
Love the facts mentioned!!

Hate that response he gave at the end because that’s exactly the nonsense they say😖.

11/11
So people are saying. The AG before Harris, who were probably white. Didn’t arrest any black peoples. It was until Harris became AG, black peoples got arrested. So that’s what u are saying. Damn joke. Check the AG, records before her.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm still worried about how she's going to look on the campaign trail. She had a bad rep for a reason. And she hasn't had to answer questions at all. She's got to get out there and start doing interviews, and not soft The View or Morning Joe BS
I mean she sure as fukk ain't gonna look worse than Trump who is literally unable to answer a single direct question, and his brain is melting and he's old as fukk.

She's way more charismatic than she was 4 years ago. She hasn't done a lot of awful stuff that she has to answer for, and to whatever extent she is pushed and grilled a bit, I think she'll handle it just fine. I think most people that aren't MAGA want to vote for anyone but Trump. She shouldn't have to do all that much to sell herself.

In general she just seems ready for the moment and to rise to the occasion. She's intelligent, she can think on her feet, and she's already making some bold decisions like picking Walz. I think she's prepared.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Left: Minnesota Governor Tim Walz after signing a law that guarantees free breakfast and lunch to all public school students

Right: Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders after signing a law that makes child labor easier

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
FrcyWGXWwAUgkQ4.jpg

FrcyWF7WYAAxB4H.jpg

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

1/1
Left: Minnesota Governor Tim Walz after signing a law that guarantees free breakfast and lunch to all public school students

Right: Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders after signing a law that makes child labor easier

FrcyWGXWwAUgkQ4.jpg

FrcyWF7WYAAxB4H.jpg

Did he really sign a bill to put tampons in the boys bathroom and that other gender bullshyt?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
1/1

At some point, Blue States and Blue Cities are going to have to make provisions for Red State Refugees and Migrants.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

1/11
For you; what has Kamala Harris ever done for Black people types; pull up a seat. 👇🏾

2/11
Shout out to Benard L. Taylor for this one TikTok - Make Your Day

3/11
The thing i never understand is that, them types act like we can't easily pull up what the other side has done to hurt black people specifically.

4/11
That part. 👆🏾

5/11
Is this available on YouTube? I don’t have an upgraded account so I can’t download that video

6/11
I don't think it is fam.

7/11
Kamala Harris was locking black men up left & right, she ain’t done shyt 4no black person it don’t matter, she nvr acknowledged Sonya Harris killing. She will not get the electoral votes,over 100 million white kids have millions of dollars in student debt, they R not voting 4-her

8/11
That didn't take long…………. 🤷🏾‍♂️

9/11
You’re not Black🤣

10/11
Love the facts mentioned!!

Hate that response he gave at the end because that’s exactly the nonsense they say😖.

11/11
So people are saying. The AG before Harris, who were probably white. Didn’t arrest any black peoples. It was until Harris became AG, black peoples got arrested. So that’s what u are saying. Damn joke. Check the AG, records before her.

Impressive video. Have you shared this in tlr?

:ehh:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You need to watch him speak, and do more research. You're youtube algorithm clearly isn't politics lol. He's basically the most progressive gov in the U.S. which gets say...those stubborn Bernie bro leftists on our side again

Here's a list of his accomplishments, from a bernie bro commentator also:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

1/1

FrcyWGXWwAUgkQ4.jpg

FrcyWF7WYAAxB4H.jpg

I need to learn why so many conservatives are so obsessed with child labor and want kids. to work more (besides that many are just bad people lol)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I got Kamala winning in a real tight race against Trump or either Trump gets washed and that depends on if Trump/Vance continues shoots themselves in the foot between now and November. The Trump campaign is already doing damage control going into August and Trump himself refuses to debate w/Kamala. Trump & Co. isn't doing themselves any favors.

As I said before in another thread, if Kamala chooses her VP correctly and gets enough of the women, youth, elderly/disabled, & LBGTQ voters in her favor along with a good margin of independent voters Trump/Vance are fukked November 5th.
I also really think Trump and Vance will continue to look worse, and just handle things poorly, mismanage the campaign, say stupid shyt, and start to alienate more people.

That just seems like the way it's trending. They're obviously not a well oiled machine over there, they have bad ideas, and are largely unpopular. The messaging from Kamala and the Dems has been good so far.

Also another good thing is that a lot of normies aren't following the race yet. Most of Trump's base is already decided on him. I think in the fall (when people that don't care about politics start paying more attention) they'll see how much of a disaster Trump and MAGA are compared to Kamala/Walz. So, I think Kamala has a good amount of votes left to earn.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I need to learn why so many conservatives are so obsessed with child labor and want kids. to work more (besides that many are just bad people lol)
Well when people strike and get tired of crazy working conditions instead of looking for mexicans they can fill the roles with kids from these poor towns. Classic example of exploitation for corporations. Remember her state is the HQ for walmart :francis: