WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
im curious what it says, that polling in a democratic primary is that wrong :dead:

i think....this indicates....progressives showed up to vote, despite their threats? :skip:
Of course they’re going to vote. Despite their threats, they aren’t nihilistic or apathetic enough to actually follow through with making the world a worse place.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjgrin: Once against Republican Voters, Republican Voters... are still protest voting for Haley over Trump. Not undecided, but for Haley. Naturally though Media will spin it as Biden still losing support among the Youth, Blacks, Hispanic, Trans while also covering Trump's trial and saying the prosecution's case really isn't that solid.

:wow: They doing all they can to make Trump look decent before another poll drops... :damn:Someone... anyone... drop a poll to change the narrative! DO SOMETHING TO MAKE THIS ELECTION SEEM COMPETITIVE!

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

1/3
For no apparent reason, I decided to look at some articles about New York Times presidential polls in May 2012.

2/3
I note that Hugo Chavez was still alive in 2012.

3/3
The Cleveland Browns aren’t playing yet.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GNgdnx2aoAAqazu.jpg

GNhly1QWMAA80Qf.jpg

:sas2:

Yesterday's primary results tell a story....look them up. :sas2:

But polls....