WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff: these fakkits will never have the numbers

40% of the GOP is a fukking Klan meeting, and that portion will NEVER support impeaching a president over not throwing money at israel. NEVER. and they need every single of their 216 to stand up and say "i'm impeaching over not sending israel more money"

also, any Hamasimps, feel free to take note that Biden is now courting talk of impeachment over cutting off aid to israel, an act you call "nothing and meaningless"

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Another impeachment attempt that will fizzle out. More embarrassmemt from the House gop. Didn't see that coming.... :sas2:

I think they know they are in for a hurting and are just going for broke. I know that's what they're doing with fundraising. Because 45 is gutting RNC funds. Most people don't realize what a problem that is and will continue to be as November gets closer. Some of them will start speaking out about it.

Can't spin that to blame Biden. :sas2:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Another impeachment attempt that will fizzle out. More embarrassmemt from the House gop. Didn't see that coming.... :sas2:

I think they know they are in for a hurting and are just going for broke. I know that's what they're doing with fundraising. Because 45 is gutting RNC funds. Most people don't realize what a problem that is and will continue to be as November gets closer. Some of them will start speaking out about it.

Can't spin that to blame Biden. :sas2:
Biden up 6+ in Wisconsin in the quinnipac poll…. notice no poll postings when Biden is up in battle ground states :mjlol: