WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
god, Biden sounds awful in this CNN interview :snoop: this is such a disaster

we're literally in the position of looking forward to electing a guy who's going to die in office :mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bad news for trump

Biden should've done this a cpl years ago

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Obama literally put up big ass road signs (many of who are still up today) saying "This structure was built with funds from the stimulus act of 2009," went around the country promoting it, and people still thought the stimulus didn't do anything.
:mjlol:

Biden didn't have the signs but he traveled to many of the projects. Including with Mitch McConnell lol. Again, nobody cared. This is not a communication issue. It's an American problem. Unless it's about gas prices, costs of living, abortion, or healthcare Americans do not give a fukk.

he has signs too.

t0GfUyZ.jpeg

1MFT61T.jpeg

PsZyo5p.png

2g7KrIX.jpeg

The White House has announced they are putting Biden’s name on hundreds of thousands of infrastructure project signs after Republicans started taking credit for projects they voted against.

“PROJECT FUNDED BY PRESIDENT BIDEN’S INFRASTRUCTURE LAW.”

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

The bill also requires counties to report the results of all absentee ballots by an hour after polls close. It also lets counties use paper ballots in elections in which fewer than 5,000 people are registered, though that change will not take effect until 2025.

:beli: :francis:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The bill also requires counties to report the results of all absentee ballots by an hour after polls close. It also lets counties use paper ballots in elections in which fewer than 5,000 people are registered, though that change will not take effect until 2025.

:beli: :francis:

breh, i really dont see how we have the leeway to complain about requiring absentee ballots to be counted by election night :dead:

it's just not an unreasonable demand. vote on election day, or get your shyt in on time. they go out like a month early

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
breh, i really dont see how we have the leeway to complain about requiring absentee ballots to be counted by election night :dead:

it's just not an unreasonable demand. vote on election day, or get your shyt in on time. they go out like a month early

can't they just use a machine to count the votes?!?!:what:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

they are literally trying to stop the count, they can start counting ballots from heavy republican districts and run the clock until getting to districts that lean democrat. they stopped the count in florida and thats how they stole the presidency in 2000. kemp is pure scum, they spent decades ensuring there would be long uncomfortable voting lines for black folks and now they are further sabotaging an effective means of voting because it no longer benefits them.

EqNS5-xW8AAEONa

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

The same government that says they need 3 weeks to process your mail in tax return? :camby:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are literally trying to stop the count, they can start counting ballots from heavy republican districts and run the clock until getting to districts that lean democrat. they stopped the count in florida and thats how they stole the presidency in 2000. kemp is pure scum, they spent decades ensuring there would be long uncomfortable voting lines for black folks and now they are further sabotaging an effective means of voting because it no longer benefits them.

EqNS5-xW8AAEONa

what the fukk are you talking about? :dead: you're just making shyt up. this has zero to do with 2000

The same government that says they need 3 weeks to process your mail in tax return? :camby:
:russell: sorry, i dont buy it

demanding time past election day for mail in ballots is nonsense, and the obvious tradeoff of the convenience of voting by mail. no one is just sitting on received ballots

i notice neither of you stated what timeframe you're demanding; so what is it?

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
what the fukk are you talking about? :dead: you're just making shyt up. this has zero to do with 2000

:russell: sorry, i dont buy it

demanding time past election day for mail in ballots is nonsense, and the obvious tradeoff of the convenience of voting by mail. no one is just sitting on received ballots

i notice neither of you stated what timeframe you're demanding; so what is it?

they start counting ballots on election day and will cease counting at 8pm no matter how ballots they have left. thats a policy that only makes sense to those who are corrupt and want to subvert the will of the people.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they start counting ballots on election day and will cease counting at 8pm no matter how ballots they have left. thats a policy that only makes sense to those who are corrupt and want to subvert the will of the people.
except that isn't the policy; you're just saying this :dahell: