WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
There are more important things going on other than a former and potential repeat president being on trial for salacious content :troll:

Trust me the mods here are virtuous, have no hidden agenda and are without bias

Much like judge Aileen cannon :mjgrin:
Boy you're wild.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

the Nimrata effect :lupe:

This should terrify Trump if there's still this many people showing up to vote against him. Not saying he's going to lose Indiana in the general, but if people are still protest voting instead of just sitting out the primary, that doesn't bode well for him in swing states.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1/1
Here is a montage of Nikki Haley voters saying they will vote for President Biden over Donald Trump: “I can't associate myself with the Republican Party under Donald Trump”

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Barring any drastic changes in the world (eg. war, pandemic, depression) or crazy October surprises... I tend to think unenthusiastic republicans are a "silent majority" (not neccesarily a majority but you get the idea) that will tilt the election and Trump will get cooked at least with the popular vote. I cant see 74 million people voting for Trump again. 65 million maybe tops. the problem is it will still come down to a couple swing states.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

1/1
Here is a montage of Nikki Haley voters saying they will vote for President Biden over Donald Trump: “I can't associate myself with the Republican Party under Donald Trump”

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

I said Nikki wasn't going anywhere...even though she dropped out she is still in the house. Trump played it down but in swing states you can't afford 20k votes much less 150k. Behind closed doors I know they are way more worried than they are letting on publicly.

But hey! It's all about the polls!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This should terrify Trump if there's still this many people showing up to vote against him. Not saying he's going to lose Indiana in the general, but if people are still protest voting instead of just sitting out the primary, that doesn't bode well for him in swing states.
Can we PLEASE stick to polls instead of random elections where people actually have to commit to making a decision :snoop:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I said Nikki wasn't going anywhere...even though she dropped out she is still in the house. Trump played it down but in swing states you can't afford 20k votes much less 150k. Behind closed doors I know they are way more worried than they are letting on publicly.

But hey! It's all about the polls!

you know she's hoping he passes away before the election or is convicted of a crime so she can unsuspend her campaign be the only GOP presidential candidate.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
you know she's hoping he passes away before the election or is convicted of a crime so she can unsuspend her campaign be the only GOP presidential candidate.
I mean if the party rescinds his nomination she'd be the safest choice. They'd know they'd be cooked regardless(we complain about protest votes/folks staying home on the left? Let them rescind his nomination justified or not these maga folks will find somewhere else to be on election day I promise) but it would be a first step towards getting their party back, which a large faction of them clearly want to do.